Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Hit
- Price of the tested packaging: 10.9 €
- Quantity: 20 ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 €
- Price per liter: 550 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Flavor Hit is a French brand of e-liquid created by three enthusiasts of the vape, it was launched in 2014, the products are developed in Strasbourg.
The Queen Victoria juice comes from the "Twist" range, it is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 20ml of product with a nicotine level of 0 mg / ml. The addition of nicotine booster is possible, the tip of the bottle is unscrewed to facilitate the operation, the bottle has a maximum capacity of 30 ml of juice.
Two types of booster are available, one of 9mg / ml to obtain a liquid with a nicotine level of 3mg / ml and one of 18mg / ml to have a level of 9mg / ml. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50.
Available at a rate of 10,90 €, the Queen Victoria ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The brand Flavor Hit makes us a "no-fault" in terms of information on legal and security compliance in force, everything is there with perfect readability.
So we find the name of the liquid with that of the range from which it comes, the coordinates and contacts of the manufacturer, the ingredients of the recipe, the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level. Also present, the various pictograms usual batch number to ensure the traceability of the juice and its best use date.
The ingredients and warnings are in multiple languages. The capacity of product in the bottle is also indicated.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Bad
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Queen Victoria liquid is available in a clear, flexible bottle with a capacity of 20ml juice. Its label is quite colorful, it represents a kind of rainbow rays of several colors somewhat reminiscent of the aesthetic style of some confectionery packaging.
On the front side are the name of the juice in a "star" and then just below the name of the range from which the liquid is derived. On one side of the label are the coordinates and contacts of the manufacturer with the ingredients, the pictograms, the BBD and the batch number, the capacity of juice in the bottle and the nicotine level.
On the other side, we find the ingredients and the warnings registered in several languages. The entire packaging, even if it is not too consistent with the product name, is quite well done, all the information is clear and perfectly readable.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Queen Victoria liquid is a fruity type juice with quite fresh pineapple flavors. The fruity flavors of pineapple are perfectly felt at the opening of the bottle, the smell is quite sweet and pleasant.
At the taste level, the pineapple flavors are relatively faithful to reality, the pineapple is very sweet, sweet or even juicy. The slightly acidic aspect is also well transcribed, it is not too "violent" in the mouth. The sweet notes are also pretty well dosed, they seem to be "natural", from the fruit directly. As for the freshness of the liquid, its intensity is not exaggerated.
The homogeneity between olfactory and taste sensations is perfect, it is a liquid that perfectly combines the fruity, sweet, sweet, slightly acidic and fresh. The tasting is not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Recurve RDA
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the tasting of Queen Victoria, I chose a power of 30W and added a nicotine booster in 9mg / ml to obtain a liquid with a nicotine level of 3mg / ml. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in the throat and hit light enough, we also feel the fresh notes of the composition.
On expiration, the resulting steam is normal, the flavors of pineapple appear, they are at once sweet, juicy and sweet.
Then at the end of the exhalation come the subtle slightly acidic slightly pineapple notes of the pineapple, the freshness lingering for a short time in the throat at the end of the vape. The tasting is sweet and light.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.5 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Queen Victoria is a fruity juice with fresh pineapple whose flavors are really realistic, its aspects that are both sweet, sweet, juicy or even slightly acidic are very well transcribed. The freshness of the liquid is also well dosed in the composition, its intensity is not too violent. It's a liquid that mixes fruity, sweet, juicy and tangy touches with brio.
The tasting is pleasant and not disgusting, a good juice ideal for summer. A "Top Juice"Deserved for its truly realistic fruity flavor.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.