Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Solarium
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.2 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.52 €
- Price per liter: 520 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Solana is a French brand of premium quality e-liquids. It offers complex and original recipes made from a selection of the best international flavors. The Purpelette is part of their range "Ready to Vape", the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50, the nicotine level is 3 mg / ml, other values are available, they range from 0 to 12 mg / ml.
The liquid is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice, the Purpelette is also available in a bottle of 60ml filled with 50ml of liquid in 0 mg / ml of nicotine that can be boosted.
Available from 5,20 € 10ml or 18,90 € for 50ml, Purpelette ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We find on the label of the bottle all the information regarding legal and safety compliance in force, only missing the pictogram in relief for the blind. Are present, the name of the liquid and that of the brand, information on the precautions for use, the various pictograms usual.
Also visible, the ratio of PG / VG, the ingredients of the recipe, the nicotine level, the batch number to ensure the traceability of the juice as well as information concerning the presence of nicotine in the product. On the inside of the label, you will find the instructions for use of the product with information on use and storage, warnings and also unwanted side effects.
The name and contact details of the manufacturer are well indicated along with the origin of the product. Finally a pictogram indicating the diameter of the tip of the bottle is also present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Purpelette liquid is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of product. The label is white, on the front is an illustration of "Super Hero" green and mauve color, certainly to recall the main flavors of the juice, then just below the name of the liquid and that of the brand .
On the back of the label are visible information about the presence of nicotine in the product. On the sides of the label are indicated the DLUO, the batch number, the ratio of PG / VG as well as the ingredients composing the recipe, the information of warning, one finds also the various pictograms.
Inside the label are the product instructions that include information on use and storage, warnings, undesirable side effects. We also find the name and contact information of the manufacturer with the origin of the product. The packaging is quite simple, correct and well finished.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Purpelette liquid is a gourmet juice with flavors of yogurt with blueberry and white grapes. The chemical scents of yoghurt as well as the fruity flavors of bilberry and grape are well felt at the opening of the bottle, the smell is pleasant.
At the taste level, the ingredients of the recipe have a good aromatic power, the special chemical taste of yoghurt is well transcribed, the flavors of blueberry and white grape are perfectly identifiable, the two fruity aromas seem to occupy an equal share in the composition of the recipe. The blueberry is quite sweet and sweet, the white grape brings some juicy notes at the end of the vape, they are quite aromatic, the grape seems fresh.
The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect. It's sweet, greedy and fruity at the same time.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the Purpelette was done with a vape power of 30W. With this configuration, the inspiration is soft, we already feel the chemical aspect caused by the flavors of yoghurt. The passage in throat and the hit are quite light.
At the expiration the vapor obtained is normal, the chemical flavors of yoghurt appear first, they are quite sweet, the special taste of yogurt is faithful. Then come the flavors of blueberry, sweet and light then followed by those of white grapes that brings additional juicy aromas at the end of the vape.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of all one each, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.33 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The liquid Purpelette proposed by Solana is a juice of gourmet and fruity type with the flavors of yoghurt, blueberry and white grapes. All ingredients in the recipe seem to be evenly distributed and have good aromatic power, everything is perceived without difficulty.
The chemical flavors of yogurt are quite faithful, those of the blueberry also, they are sweet with sweet notes, as for those of the white grapes, they are rather aromatic and bring additional juicy notes at the end of the vape.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.