Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaponaute Paris
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.70 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Pure Morning, where when the day comes. A powerful mint enhanced with green apple and kiwi fruit.
From the Vaponaute 24 range of the eponymous manufacturer, this e-liquid is designed for a vape allday like the other four recipes that Parisians announce to us carefully realized with the promise to combine creativity and pleasure of the senses, which we will rush to verify.
The bottles are of course in compliance with the current legislation and therefore 10 ml capacity. The 20 ml received and witnessed my illustrations to this evaluation were before the end of the year ... when it was still possible for any nicotine product.
The selected PG / VG ratio allows an optimal combination of steam / flavor with its 60% vegetable glycerin, allowing consumption in the majority of atomizers.
Four levels of nicotine are available: 3, 6 & 12 mg / ml and of course the reference without the addictive substance. Note the absence of an 16 or 18 mg / ml that has always been a habit at Vaponaute who has explained it many times.
The price is in the mid-range category at 6,70 € 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Difficult to judge aspects of legal and sanitary compliance since, as mentioned above, I do not have the bottle currently distributed.
In any case, the previous batch was consistent, I do not see why it would not be the case anymore.
Vaponaute does not mention the presence of distilled water or alcohol in the potion, any more than diacetyl or acetoin. Of course, the batch number and the coordinates of the lab are included in the list of information proposed to the consovapoteurs.
If the perfect score can not be awarded, it is only because of the absence of an indication. The percentage devoted to propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. Certainly, the website of the brand tells us but all vapers will not go to check. Unfortunate absence because the potion seems consistent with the reported ratio and I do not see the interest of this omission.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It's clean, well done and clearly arranged. Any incentive to consume the product is absent; that should satisfy the legislator.
For the look, I am more circumspect. I recognize that the notion of taste is very subjective but even forcing my objectivity I do not adhere.
I can not find the visual codes dear to the sign, the set is not particularly attractive.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: fruity, menthol
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Menthol
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The pretext of this Vaponaute24 range, is to offer a vape allday.
The goal is once again reached with the Pure Morning which offers us a tasting throughout the day without weariness or disgust.
Mint is clearly the top note. Not too cool or too dominant, it gives the combo green apple / kiwi the leisure to express themselves. I find the latter of an intensity a little too moderate because its expression will be done with certain devices of atomization. I would have appreciated more pep and a stronger tone.
The whole is of medium intensity, which goes hand in hand with the aromatic power. The advantage of this relative lack of personality actually allows it a vape suitable for any time of your day.
Hit and vapor volume are in line with the advertised values.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Maze & Avocado 22
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
On dripper, the potion is a little unbalanced. Following the impregnation of the capillary, the freshness is too important, fading quickly without leaving the combo green apple / kiwi the possibility of expressing itself.
After various tests of atomizing devices, I managed to extract the best of this recipe with a RTA of type Avocado 22, mounted at a medium value and single coil.
Favor a warm / cold steam.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.12 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A little too allday for my taste.
I admit that I expected a little more tone for this recipe Vaponaute Paris. The mint is a little too present and is detrimental to the expression of the combo green apple / kiwi.
Advantage of its disadvantages, this potion is quietly vape and "pass" in all circumstances, but the Parisian brand is so used to setting the bar high, in relation to its positioning, I admit to feeling a slight frustration.
Nevertheless, the potion is good, perfectly realized. As always, it enjoys the greatest care in the assembly, coupled with an obvious quality of the flavors used.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.