Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaponaute
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.7 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Vaponaute, with his range 24, tries to pass in the group called "Allday". This range offers relatively well-known flavors and flavors, but with that specific touch that belongs exclusively to its aromatic Anne-Claire.
Less complex than the E-Voyages range, which is dedicated to moments T, the vision of liquids "Vaponaute 24" is to be able to vape e-liquid qualities throughout the day. In this case, the recipe of the day, the Pure Morning, offers you a whip in the morning.
The vial takes on the appearance of 10ml with a relatively thick bottle but is practicable without any problem during your filling. Lightly darkened, it will protect the container from possible luminescent aggression if the juice is not consumed quickly.
The security of opening is, of course, present and the overall appearance is, after all, qualitative. The price (6,70 €) is located in the mid-range and the few cents more requested compared to the competition, are that the variations of tastes proposed graze the premium classification in Vaponaute.
The 40 / 60 PG / VG are the rates chosen for this range and it comes in 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg / ml nicotine.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Having tested a bottle of 20ml in my possession (I will not complain!), I am not able to describe what I can not see! On the other hand, following the information taken directly to the source (thank you Anne-Claire), she confirmed that, following the implementation for 2017 TPD, the range of 10ml would be "Ready". To do this, the "unrollable" label option has been taken.
In view of this drop-down menu on another range (Botanics), it respects in all respects what the legislation has granted the right to claim from now on.
Vaponaute 1 / TPD 0
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As this range surfs, at the level of its denominations, on the musical wave, the Pure Morning returns me to a title of Placebo. The visual is more directed on the eventual feeling of the liquid (daybreak on colors that are fresh) than on the song of Brian Molko's band.
The term "Pure Morning" makes me glimpse that this recipe will, perhaps, make me start the day under auspices of freshness and naïvety childlike.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Menthol, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Herbal, Fruit, Minty
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Subtle. This is the term that comes to mind and in the mouth for this recipe. A spearmint with refreshing aspects without gelling yourself on the spot. It takes you from beginning to end, and even then, for tasting. She remains in the mouth long.
A beautiful color of mint leaf, well laid, tasty with a hint of added chlorophyll and very slightly sweet. The green apple is more of a killer. It delivers succinctly its flavor around this beautiful mint, being slightly tart.
The effect that wants to be fresh is not "ice-cold" (I invent words if I want!). It is very aptly raised to be able to agree on the consumption content and its length in the mouth without taking your palace hostage.
I admit that the kiwi has gone to the trap. I did not detect it in any of its forms 🙄
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun GT2 / Serpent Mini / Royal Hunter
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Rather affable on a tight draw to feel the duo mint / green apple. It will propose an increase of the freshness effect on a more airy set-up but the apple will be, in this case, more ghostly than it is in the first place.
As in most cases for this type of classification, Allday dixit Vaponaute, I combined a atomizer making the link of a tight vape (Taifun GT2). The mini airflow mode (see 2me or 3me position) allows the green apple to exist. It will lose its beauty as soon as the ring of your different atomizers will open its carnations.
1Ω 1.2Ω for resistance and a small "shoot" 20W maxi will do. It was under this combination that he gave me my 24 hours several times.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I was not overly drawn to the card of this Pure Morning. Mint why not! The green apple not too much and the kiwi !!!! And then, we spend the day and the vaper without realizing it and it goes well and more! So, from the perspective of a fresh Allday with a recipe worked behind, I say "Banco" although this formula is not the one I prefer.
Vaponaute alias Anne-Claire for the liquid register knows what she is talking about and succeeds in her recipe. A mint worked with a green apple not acid but slightly acidic for its fruity side. As for the kiwi, it is tastefully "The unknown in the house" as Georges Lautner would say (for the title, not for the story).
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.