Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: French liquid
- Price of the tested packaging: 11.9 Euros
- Quantity: 17 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cap equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: Needle
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.88 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A special packaging in a red glass bottle for a capacity of 17ml, which is rare.
This e-liquid exists in four different nicotine assays: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg per ml
And the percentage between propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin has been balanced between steam and flavor, so it's 50 / 50
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The French Liquide has done in detail, the traceability of their product is particularly elaborated so that the consumer can have a total transparency. So, to say that all aspects of security, legal and sanitary are scrupulously followed and fully respected.
You can find on the box and on the bottle of the e-liquid, a QR Code. It can be flashed to access the product card concerned. These data are kept for up to three years.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A neat, sober and elegant packaging in three parts: the box, the bottle and the card
On the box shaped tube that protects the bottle, we see in the first place a weighted graphic with four characters of different sizes in period attire and holding something in their hand, probably the potion. These people represent thieves, all in reference to the name of the product "potion 4 thieves". On the back of it we have a first column of inscription which concerns the security aspects with the pictograms. In the second column, we read the composition of the product with its tracing thanks to the QR Code.
In this box, we have the red glass bottle on which is affixed a label that has the same graphics and the same inscriptions as the box and the embossed marking for the visually impaired.
We also have a beautiful descriptive card with the list of ingredients that make up the flavor of the juice and always this discreet drawing of 4 thieves with their potion.
Very nice packaging, I appreciated the effort that was made, because such a presentation is rare on a product in this range in packaging inferior to 20ml.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Resin, Sweet, Bold, Tobacco Blond, Spice, Honey
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Spice, Pastry, Tobacco, Honey
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Honey candies that we take to soften the throat.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I often tend to vape blind test products after feeling the aroma that comes out of the bottle. If I recognize a single perfume, I vape immediately. If the product is too complex and I have a lot of hesitation, I prefer to look at the orientation of the liquid.
For this one, no worries, I vape without seeing because the smell of honey that emerges at the opening of the bottle is fabulous. A smell of honey sweet and amber at a time, with a beautiful roundness, a fleshy liquid that promises a great discovery.
On a coil of 0.6 ohm, I get my power to 20 watts. I vape and there, I get in the mouth a taste of honey very present, to the point of forgetting the rest. A mouthfeel of consistent, dark, pleasant and round steam. A sweet taste that caresses the palate.
Here, the first taste that comes to me is that of honey with tiny tips of cinnamon and clove, it seems to me. But these spices are really discreet and difficult to identify, as well as the roundness, this fleshy aspect in the mouth that makes me think of a fruit such as banana, but I really do not taste. Then at the end of the mouth that note that just tamp down, slightly darken the effect too perceptible and strong honey, it seems to me that it is a taste of blond tobacco that marries very well in this mixture of aroma and sensation.
It is a beautiful composition that I appreciate but which remains strong. This e-liquid has a very present character and at the same time it is a sweetness that delicately wrap your taste buds.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Haze
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is a powerful juice that supports watts and will give you great pleasure because it also knows how to soften you with this sweet and sweet taste of honey that mainly consists of this e-liquid.
I liked the hit that feels good but remains reasonable and especially this dense enough vapor that is greater than a common liquid in 50 / 50 PG / VG.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning - breakfast chocolate, Morning - breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of each one, Beginning to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.96 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Obviously it's a greedy tobacco, or rather a sweet sweet tooth that hides a blond tobacco.
This liquid will not please everyone, it will be loved or hated because it is powerful in honey and at the same time it is a liquid completely opposed to the lightness of floral liquids or juicy fruits. He is thick, strong and consistent.
Personally I love because it makes me forget that I vape, I have in my mouth that taste that dances and still tells me ... still vape, like a sweet I do not get tired.
An original liquid that comes out of too strong tobacco, fruity liquids and obvious, juices or poorly developed or inconsistent associations ...
Hat for this daring mix that really deserves a Top Juice!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.