Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vincent In The Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
To test Vincent's Pear In the Vapes (we're talking about the liquid here ...), makes me turn back. When I started the vape and I was part of 80% of consumers to whom Vincent's recipes had set foot in the stirrup. Pineapple, melon and pear were my bedside juices. With the material of the time (and a little will), these mono-aromas had made me leave the dark world of cigarettes.
When I open my basket of juice to test and I fall on the Pear by Vincent, I am happy and it tears me a rare and slight smile and those who know me know that it is unexpected ;-). Since then, things have changed for society. The range of entry into vaping is now called "Les Incontournables" and e-liquids is adorned with several rates of PG / VG for some. The pear can be shaped into 60 / 40, 50 / 50, 20 / 80 and 70 / 30 for the test in this case. For nicotine levels, they are legions. There is 0, 3, 6, 12, and 16mg / ml available and the basic price is 5,90 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
If there is one that must be irreproachable in this section, it is Vincent in the Vapes. Because of its place in the beginning of the vape in our country and the fact that it manages the manufacturing process of its products from entry to exit.
I could also put you in capital letters AFNOR certification and many other control processes for everything that revolves around these ranges put on the market. But no, I prefer to send you back to the site VDLV which is specifically dedicated to all this. There are explained at length the various stages of the path of its production.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
To be able to put a newcomer in the vape, it is necessary, already, that the interested person is motivated to push a door of store. That there is no cumulus of steam. That the language of the sellers is adapted to the Boeotians and that the packaging is simple and a little bit attractive.
Vincent In the Vapes can only control the last phase of all this and the range "The Incontournables" responds beautifully to the way to bring his subject in a disconcerting simplicity and topped with a vision "ocularly" speaking.
Everything is noted to be identifiable and first-hand information allows to be in the subject immediately.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: A pear simply.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Liquid with pear aroma that is actually a pear. Nothing simpler but so difficult to achieve. It is, as the brand describes it, a Williams pear. It looks like a combination of Red Williams and Angelica. A melting and fragrant impression with this juicy and generous sensation.
Because of the use of natural aroma, this pear is not overloaded with flavors and that is precisely the meaning of this range so close to reality. A purist, realistic and clear transposition for consumption in allday. A recipe written as a Mozart score, which pretends to be a pear while having the taste!
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Snake Mini / Taifun GT2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Although a start in the vape must, logically, be in mode "draw cigarette" so rather tight, we must recognize that this pear seemed more appetizing with a semi-aerial print.
It is as compressed, even raw, if it does not bring a surplus of oxygen as an accelerator. I advise you not to hesitate to open your airflows. The pear perfume embellishes the taste buds and whether on personal assembly or in proprietary resistance, we have plenty of mirettes.
As it is a liquid typed first-time buyers, I tasted this pear in 1.5Ω on a power of 15W. Well dense is the expelled vapor and well present is the hit in 6mg / ml of nicotine (Editor's note: thank you Yoda).
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.47 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
It is sweet and nice to be able to go back. To fall back into those memories that made me go into this environment. Vincent's Pear In The Vapes was one of my favorite liquids at the time and I understand why. Loving this fruit, I find myself in this cozy interpretation and, as a bonus not even juice on the fingers!
The discovery that one could have his ration of nicotine while having a sweet taste of fruit of the orchard of very beautiful bill, it is what proposes the Pear of Incontournables of Vincent In the Vapes. A fruit to which this reference makes a magnificent tribute. If you were to dive into this kind of flavor, it is clear that this pear makes it a Top Top in this range and this despite the note does not give it to him automatically. The cause is that it is bound with a little water but ultra-pure water (Milli-Q) so absolutely nothing unacceptable. The Pear is a reference in Vincent In The Vapes and this is entirely justified.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.