Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The range "Les Incontournables" by Vincent Dans les Vapes is rich with 38 references (for now). Range that was the one that made known and recognize the Bordeaux society in the eyes of French vapology. Revised many times, both in its appearance and in its flavors, it remains one of the most sold on our territory.
She offers no less than six nicotine levels. There are 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 16mg / ml. I think the panel is complete and it would be hard not to find a hat in his head. It is a range that adapts its support to the different preferences of these users. In these Unmissable, there are the "11 à la Carte". Liquids that can be selected with the PG / VG level that comes closest to the desire of each vaper. Four are available: 70 / 30, 60 / 40, 50 / 50, 20 / 80. If that's not a la carte service!
The price will be the same for all this range, 5,90 € the 10ml (PET1 bottle).
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Is not Vincent who wants! The company is at the forefront of "I do everything myself". From the beginning of the chain to its end, she manages everything from A to Z. If there were problems, there was no need to look for who or what. VDLV takes care of everything and he can. With around a hundred employees and a structure of 2000m², everything is run from Pessac.
Natural flavors come from different parts of France. The pistachio comes from the Île de France. All the recommendations are respected and to make the list would be to write a new soporific good. To avoid this, I urge you to go for a ride on the site specially created by the company VDLV on this subject.
Detail that is not negligible, current 2017, all the nicotine found in all references of the mark will be 100% VDLV. With their extraction process based on a soft technology, it makes a beautiful French salute to the three world producers of nicotine (India, China and the United States).
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging has been redesigned but remains in the mind that a product for beginners must be simple and accessible. For the Pistachio, it is in green tones that all declines, visual but obvious ease in the eyes of the consumer. It remains the half-moon which represents, thanks to its encrusted image, the specifically dedicated aroma.
For an entry-level price, the packaging is in the standards and even several notches above without worry.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
It is a strong smell of pistachio that encircles my nostrils at the beginning. Well defined and well described, there is no mistaking it. She types in the register of what can be found in the glacier environment.
It's not the same for the volutes of vapors that wrap around me. It is a pure, unadorned pistachio, which turns to the family of cream desserts but only in the aroma. In fact, there is no creamy effect as one would expect.
VDLV takes a pickled pistachio in a dessert cream but leaves only a few milky milky aspects.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Snake Mini / Taifun GT2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This pistachio, like the range Incontournables, is intended to target new vapers so a good atomizer not too air or a good starter kit will do. It must, of course, to adapt the power to make a good companion.
From 1Ω to 1.5Ω and 13W to 17W, it is in this panel that will be able to express this pistachio made in Vincent.
It offers a nice vapor (dense) for 60 / 40 and the rate of nicotine for the test, 6mg / ml, is well built for someone who usually rotates on 3mg / ml
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast coffee, Morning - Breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.26 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Les Incontournables range is the vision that VDLV wants to put in the hands of first-time buyers. For the Pistachio recipe, she manages to transcribe the nut in her sweet field. It is very clever to have left the salty option aside because it is known that when you want to sing the serenade to new taste buds, it is easier to invite him to dance with sugar in his voice, how to crooner rather than trying to entice him with the broken voice of Tom Waits.
La Pistache des Incontournables is a well-written recipe and anyone who wants to make a bowl of pistachios slightly sweet and sweet will be delighted. It can easily hang on the almost creamy texture of the little nut.
Is it steamable all day? Of course, but I think it should not be abused. It is usual to have one or two liquids when you start and this Pistachio can be coupled with a fruity that sings other serenades. This pistachio is very square. A bit like a symphony and, sometimes, it is also necessary, at the exit of the room Pleyel, to say that to pass the doors of a foam party is necessary.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.