Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: J Well
- Price of the tested packaging: 24.90 €
- Quantity: 70ml
- Price per ml: 0.36 €
- Price per liter: 360 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As a French e-liquids importing brand, My's Vaping has two specialties: "Malaysian" and the European market, as its website fully demonstrates in English.
For France, the partner is J Well, who is taking the opportunity to expand its liquids offering, which until now was solely devoted to home-made products.
The Piri, brand Enigma Vapor, is a potion bottled in a plastic bottle of 100ml without nicotine and 70% vegetable glycerin.
The space available in the container makes it possible to add 1 or 2 nicotine boosters in order to obtain a potion with 3 or 6mg / ml of addictive substance.
With such a ratio PG / VG, we imagine without problem a recipe capable of generating thick clouds of steam without overlooking the taste.
At this point, I also note a bottle that is very nice and with which a tight set is provided through a dropper (tip filling at the end) well thought out.
Another positive point; the price. If 24,90 € seems usual when we buy a large format, 70ml content is less. The quantity / price ratio is actually much more interesting.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
A pictogram in relief for visually impaired audiences would not be too much, even if sold without nicotine, its presence is not mandatory.
Nevertheless, the ingestion of the liquid being not frankly recommended, it would be very useful.
For the rest, My Vaping ensures that the production is systematically sent to the laboratory for analysis, even proposing the transmission of the results obtained to any request made to them.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Nothing is wrong. The set is an attractive visual, all mandatory signage is present. The subject is treated with seriousness and professionalism.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Citrus, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Citrus fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Between soda and candy
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
As far as you can tell right now, if you're expecting a citrus-flavored potion and you're looking for something natural, it's not the right recipe.
On the other hand, if you like the flavors of confectionery and soda, you will be served.
The Piri is totally oriented candy and soft drink. Chemical at will, the evocation is very realistic and quite credible.
The "bubble" effect is almost reproduced, the recipe really "Malaysian" by nature.
The cost is skillfully mastered and the dosage of aromas not to sink into the excesses already encountered on other competing versions.
The aromatic power is superior to our hexagonal habits but remains under control.
The hit is rather light despite the contribution of a certain freshness for a rest in mouth consistent with the expectations of this category of taste.
Of course, the volume of vapor expelled is important, its thickness varying according to the powers administered and the amount of inhaled air.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 50W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Govad Rda & Engine Obs
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.25Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I have steamed the potion between 40 and 80W and these values do not impress. Designed for the cloud, the Piri remains constant regardless of the atomizer used.
Versatile, like the rest of the range, reserve him nevertheless a material able to collect 70% of vegetable glycerine.
A special mention at this stage of the evaluation of Enigma Vapor. Unlike many Malaysian juices, the cottons of my atomizers remain relatively clean and do not tend to darken too quickly.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.42 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Without impressing, the range of Enigma Vapor potions makes its merry way and sneaks in the meanders of the Vapelier protocol by obtaining very good ratings.
As usual with Southeast Asian juices, the recipes are simple but here, terribly effective.
The Piri is no exception to the rule and the positive impressions I have of the production imported by My Vaping. The recipe is very typical candy and soda. Efficient, the assembly faithfully reproduces what it is supposed to evoke and will appeal to many vapers who like this category of taste.
The proposed declination is neither too sweet, nor chemical to excess and above all, with a freshness skillfully mastered.
If the taste quality is obvious, this evaluation makes it possible to verify that the sanitary quality is at the rendezvous.
The French brand, My's Vaping, has claims to be a key player in Malaysian productions; its target, Europe, can only be achieved with a great deal of rigor and excellence.
J Well France was not mistaken, since the 11 imported brands have their dedicated space in the Paris catalog allowing the well-developed network to expand its spectrum of vaping liquids.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.