Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquidéo
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.69 €
- Price per liter: 690 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The range Juice Heroes Liquideo transports us into a world of fruity aromas, sweet and very fresh. This is a collection of High VG juice designed to delight lovers of dense and generous smoke since the rate of Pg / Vg is 30 / 70.
Pinky and her acolytes exist in vials of 10ml or 50ml in nicotine levels of 0, 3, or 6 mg / ml. Pinky is trading at 6,90 €. It is part of mid-range liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Liquideo makes it a point of honor to comply with the legislator's requirements. Sometimes even there are duplicates. For example, the raised triangle for the visually impaired is on both the cap and the label. But better two warnings than not at all!
The visual warning pictograms (red triangle, pregnant women, young people) are all there. We also find the nicotine level, the bottle capacity and the PG / VG ratio. The consumer will also find information about the product: its composition, manufacturer, lot number, date of use and a number to reach the consumer service. In short ... everything is there!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The range Juice Héroes is declined in reference to the super heroes of our childhood. Inspired by a famous Manga, the Pinky Flask is pink ... Amazing? The lines are simple and childish. I find the design fun and full of tone. However, it seems to me that given the price of 6,9 € for 10 ml, Liquideo could have done better. We are talking about a juice at 690 € the liter ... even a good bottle of wine does not make this price. So I am disappointed by this childish visual and the packaging of this Pinky which offers nothing more than the other juices a range of prices below.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Lemon, Citrus, Sweet
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Lemon, Citrus
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Pinky promises us a wedding of three citrus fruits: grapefruit, lemon and orange. A vitamin, sweet and fresh blend. In addition, with a Pg / Vg ratio of 30 / 70, the potion promises a dense vapor. Let's check this by opening this bottle first.
The smell of grapefruit is obvious and takes over other fragrances. I still note the smell of orange sweeter.
In taste test, the promised fee is there ... much too much for my taste but curiously, my palate is used to it and I can now feel the other flavors. Grapefruit is very realistic, not very sweet and juicy, the riper orange comes next and brings sweetness and a sweet note. The lemon is very light but brings the acidity to the mixture. The marriage of these three citrus fruits is very successful. It is realistic and if the koolada surprises at first, it gives the note of freshness promised in the recipe.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Zeus RTA Geek Vape mono coil
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I recommend this juice full of pep's at any time of the day, it is nice and not at all disgusting.
Nevertheless, the ratio 30 / 70 will not be suitable for primo vapers who use basic material to start in the vape. This kind of ratio will be suitable for quite powerful boxes, drippers and other rebuildable ones.
The power chosen is high enough for a fruity juice because the feeling of freshness too important me. Similarly for the airflow, I preferred to moderate its opening. For fans of big vape, the Pinky will support a largely open airflow and will give you a very nice vapor density.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Despite the dosage of koolada, a little too important for my taste, the flavor of grapefruit combined with the sweetness of the orange and the acidity of lemon convinced me. I swallowed Pinky's two vials without realizing it. Empty ... Already?
Pinky vapes without realizing it, at any time of the day. The disappointment, however, is the price, I regret that the packaging is not up to this price gap. Pinky carries nevertheless a top juice for its taste and ease of vape.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.