Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: J Well
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.90 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 Euros
- Price per liter: 560 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Here is Pink Light from the fruity and refreshing D'Light range, from the well-supplied catalog J Well. Here is a range fun, colorful and equipped with a legitimate power of attraction.
To avoid spoiling, this 50 / 50 from PG / VG is delivered in its glass packaging of 30 ml, all in a box matching the model in question.
Available in 00, 03 & 06 mg / ml of nicotine, the pedal is gentle to keep your throat clean. Note however the absence of higher rates and are still the first choice in many vapers. Soft pedal also on the tariffs since 16,90 € this juice is part of the "entry-level".
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Apart from the visually impaired pictogram that is strangely absent when there is space available on the bottle and packaging, everything is there.
If the color of this juice is "nice" and flatters the retina, I would have preferred a tinted glass bottle, it would have avoided the probable addition of dyes. A juice, natural, can not have these colors, so I wonder. No mention on the label and even less on the J Well website.
Knowing that in this period of implementation of the PDT it is better to have a strong argument about the safety and security of our products, I am dubitative and at least questioning ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The people involved in the creation and development of the different ranges of JWell are really talented. This range D'Light has an attractive power and brings "peps" on the stall.
The idea of the recovery of information declined on the bottle and found on the box is a rich idea that I hope it will emulate.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: No
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: ... ..
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 2.5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening it is chemical as possible. I leave time for this juice for steeper thinking that it will arrange things ...
At the recovery, a week or so later, I do not feel any difference. It is without further delay that I will pass the test of the vape.
Unable to detect the different flavors composing the mixture, I turn to the definition proposed by J Well .: "A unique red fruit duo. When raspberry and black grapes intertwine and give way to this spicy aftertaste unique and finely dosed ... A harmony of the senses enriched with pitahaya for an exotic gourmet touch. This peel mixture of fruits is served very fresh! "
Ok. So, behind the sweetness of the liquid, I feel a spicy material. May be the pitaya. Yes, we can use both names, pitaya or pitahaya.
Unfortunately, as on other references in the range, I can not detect the different flavors. I find the whole linear, fresh and fruity but without dominant note or learned marriage. I have this impression of a big compact block that I can not decipher.
I do not pretend to own the universal palace and if the mixture in fine does not please me, it will not be the case in other people. Nevertheless, between these flavors really not natural taste and this inseparable set I can not find positive in this Pink Light.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Various RDA & RBA
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It's for you to find. The hotter it is and the stronger it is.
- Recommended times of day: Overnight for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.65 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
J Well will hate me, that's for sure. They are kind enough to send me juice and I criticize.
I know the long and tedious job of creating an e-liquid and a fortiori a range.
I am the first to recognize all the positives of this juice and appreciate some aspects. However. I have questions about components in its creation and especially I do not understand why I do not find the associations set by the recipe.
I let you make an opinion. Go taste the range of Light in shop and discuss here or on our Facebook page.
See you soon and have a good time,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.