Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaponaute
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.7 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For this Perfect Day, the aromatic line wanted by Anne-Claire, chief flavorist at Vaponaute, has something to make your mouth water. Macaroon worked with toppings of rose, lychee, coconut and raspberry. Great and delicious program on paper.
The range "Vaponaute 24" was, at the base, in capacity of 20ml. But, it will necessarily pass in 10ml for the year 2017. The quality of manufacture which was granted to the old milling is thus brought back to the taste of day. The vial is offered with the same seriousness but in less capacity. It is smoked just enough to protect the liquid from external aggression but can detect the level remaining as fills.
The price is above the competition but the quality used for manufacturing and the choice of ingredients can be put forward to justify this price. You will have to pay 6,70 € for 10ml.
The nicotine scanning is in the following proportions: 0, 3, 6 and 9mg / ml while the base used is positioned in values usable by all the set-ups on the market: 40 / 60 PG / VG.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It is under the aegis of retractation and repositionable that Vaponaute decided to bring this range up to standard. Self-adhesive repositionable label that can be unfolded to read the moonlight moon nights all indications, alerts, information related to use and prevention. Then, it is back on itself to be able to take advantage of full of other messages like the contacts, DLUO, lot number etc ... ..
Despite a rather small typology because of the space allocated to it, it is clear and legible. This methodology will certainly be the one that will be preferred by many manufacturers.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
This range "Vaponaute 24" is musical. Not in his "imagistic" presentation but rather in his denomination. What or who can hide behind the title "Perfect Day" ??? Term quite widespread in the lyrical world of rock. No need to go to the Ukraine, Macedonia or Luxembourg. This is the post-Velvet Underground, Lou Reed that the answer is needed.
Back in the saddle thanks to David Bowie and guitarist Mick Ronson, he gives birth to the Transformer album on which we find the title "Perfect Day". For my part, it is an iconic artist and a title where we feel the artistic direction of Bowie.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Herbal, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of: A fragrance that reminds me of some of Jwell's All Saints
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I am on a base of macaron which, I must admit, seems to me hungry. Not tenacious enough, it brings a very fluid sensation, as diluted. The possible cake aspect, greediness, does not have enough thickness. The accompanying aromas such as raspberry and lychee bring more flavors than the aforementioned macaroon.
A tiny floral partition ceaselessly passes to the inspiration and remains at the end of the mouth. The coconut note is present. She is the one who pulls the tasting up and that is the main direction of the Perfect Day.
As for the lychee, it passes just between the interstices that leaves him the desired effect of the rose. It is not violent and the whole is very far behind my expectations.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun / Nectar Tank
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Taifun or Nectar Tank or any atomizers of the same family will serve as catalysts of flavors. As soon as a more aerial mode comes to try to interfere, it diffuses too much blur at the level of the binder which can be adorned the overall combination.
It is a range that is made to be the faithful companion of sunny days or your evenings by the fireside. We must be able to make it last to appreciate it and 10ml does not look like a fountain of youth at any point, so do not go up too high in the watts and have resistors above the Ω will serve him.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Late Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, Late Evening with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I have to highlight that I have not hooked on Perfect Day at all. The appearance that has been given to this basic macaroon does not correspond at all to my taste buds. He reminded me of the test of another range that I had not joined. The base called cake / macaroon does not look, in my opinion, what is practiced in the reality of a pastry in a tea room.
I like macaroons (how to do otherwise!) And there I do not see the direction that wanted to be given to this one! The rest of the flavors of this recipe can be a link between them, they play their links pretty happily but the base does not provide them with the necessary foundation to take off at their fair value.
Everyone has their opinion because each liquid is different in terms of feeling and it will certainly please a majority of users. For this Perfect Day, I had to be in the other minority.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.