Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaponaute Paris
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.70 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As its name suggests, the Vaponaute 24 range is designed for a vape allday. This line, carefully made by the manufacturer promises to combine creativity and pleasure of the senses, which we will rush to check.
In the immediate future and to continue the presentations, let's take a closer look at the conditioning of this reference; Perfect Day.
The potion is bottled in a black, smoked plastic bottle of 20 ml to honorably preserve the UV rays. Of course, the latter is provided with a fine tip filling at the end.
The selected PG / VG ratio allows an optimum combination of steam / flavor with its 60% vegetable glycerin, allowing consumption in the majority of atomizers.
3 nicotine levels are available: 3, 6 & 12 mg / ml and of course the reference devoid of the addictive substance.
The price is in the mid-range category at 6,70 € 10 ml.
Note that I received the different ranges Vaponaute end of the year 2016, in November to be precise. In the case of this Vaponaute 24, it is the last batch before TPD current since my bottles are in 20 ml. So I can only judge what I have in my hands without being able to evaluate the conditioning in progress at the beginning of the year. In the case of my copy received, the PG / VG ratio is not indicated on the label.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
As indicated in the previous chapter, I do not have the bottle, exclusively in 10 ml, authorized since the beginning of the year. So I will not evaluate the safety aspect even if I note that this old bottle is rather complete, indicating the ratio PG / VG aside.
The presence of alcohol or distilled water in the making of the juice are not noted, I deduce that the recipe must be devoid of it, especially since Vaponaute Paris does not hesitate to inform us and tell us the presence of acetoin at a value of 100ppm.
What is acetoin?
Acetoin is a hydroxy-ketone structurally very close to diacetyl. Like the latter, it is used as a flavoring agent in order to impart buttery and creamy notes to the mixture. However, it has a much lower gustatory power than diacetyl (DA) or acetyl propionyl (AP). This is why it is generally found in a much larger quantity than the DA or the AP in the formulations.
What are the effects of acetoin on humans?
Few data are currently available on the inhalation effects of acetoin. According to a report by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), it shows little toxicity. Nevertheless, it remains in the list of substances to be monitored because the quantities involved in the e-liquid can be up to 100 times larger than molecules such as diacetyl or acetyl propionyl. Finally, because of the structural similarity between acetoin and diacetyl, the question of the transformation from the first to the second remains relevant and unresolved.
(source: LFEL laboratory)
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The images, the universe conveyed by Vaponaute Paris on its website are superb. Unfortunately I can not find this aspect on the bottles of the Vaponaute 24 range and of course on this Perfect Day.
The work is well done and nothing fundamental to oppose ... but I remain on my hunger ...
Let's not forget that the price claimed is a little above average and that the manufacturer shows us by the image of what he is capable of; it only aggravates my feelings. I would have appreciated a visual homogeneity, an alchemy, but I find the two supports too far aesthetically.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Floral, Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Floral, Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise, it is rather unique in its kind
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening of the bottle and without hesitation, floral fragrances appear. Without more precision for the moment, it will be necessary to turn to the description to know more.
The pastry taste is also indisputable but at this stage it is clear that the composition is complex, rather sharp to describe so.
"PERFECT DAY - Luxury, calm and pleasure
A complex macaroon with flavors of rose, lychee, coconut and raspberry."
Indeed, this explanation fits well to the effect felt. The floral note is therefore brought by the rose and the pastry flavor by the lychee, coconut and raspberry combo.
The top note is held by the fruity blend. Lychee / raspberry marriage exoticism is more prominent when the coconut feel more exhalation to accompany the macaroon.
The flavor is a complex hair and will be really and accurately decrypted on dripper. At first, I thought that this recipe had too many different flavors and that, in the end, it would be too messy. In reality it is not so since I can discern each of the flavors.
The blend is successful, for a floral and fruity composition but with a saving greedy contribution.
The aromatic power, the length and the holding in mouth are well calibrated with a very present taste.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 45 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith & Aromamizer Rdta V2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I enjoyed the Perfect Day recipe in warm steam. With values and flavor-oriented devices I was able to decrypt the potion which is rather complex and "worked".
Note that to appreciate all the subtleties of its aromas, Vaponaute Paris recommends to let the vials rest a few days open cap and protected from light.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Mâtinée, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.32 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Vaponute Paris offers us an original recipe.
The number of different flavors can impress or at least cause the fear of a rough assembly, but in fact it is not so.
Each of the flavors is realistic, believable, fitting perfectly to each other for a harmonious alchemy.
The marriage is successful and does not leave indifferent. If in my personal capacity it does not correspond to my style of vape, I must admit that this proposal is quite worthy of interest and that it will satisfy the consovapoteurs wishing to stand out or simply vapot otherwise.
Note the transparency of Vaponaute Paris which informs us about the entire composition of the juice. This contains acetoin but at doses below the limits set and well below some recipes designed outside the hexagon.
The tariff? Yes, it is higher than the usual average. To judge him is not my will. On the other hand, Vaponaute Paris has always elitated some elitism. Is this the only reason? ...
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.