Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Kitclope
- Price of the tested packaging: 24.9 €
- Quantity: 60ml
- Price per ml: 0.42 €
- Price per liter: 420 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable? Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 4.16 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Curious Eliquides is a French liquids brand based in Paris. The proposed liquids are classified in three categories, the classics, the Tea Party range and finally the range Curieux Edition Astral whose juice "Pegasus" comes from.
The liquid is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle intended to contain 60ml of product. The bottle is inserted in a cardboard box. The juice is distributed with either the additional base or a duo boost pack to dose, according to his taste, the juice with the desired nicotine. Rates vary from 0 to 6mg / ml. The aromas are overdosed and it is imperative to add the neutral base or boosters of nicotine to finally get a perfectly balanced liquid aromas. Moreover the tip of the bottle is unscrewable to facilitate handling.
For tasting, the nicotine level obtained is 3mg / ml. The base is mounted on a ratio of PG / VG of 40 / 60. Flasks with a capacity of 10ml are also available, their nicotine level is 0mg / ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
We find on the cardboard box as well as on the label of the bottle, all the information concerning legal and security compliance in force. The name of the brand and range are present as well as that of the liquid. The characteristics of the juice are indicated with the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level. Cautionary information regarding the use of the product is written in several languages. We also find the ingredients of the recipe with the pictograms for pregnant women and those under the age of 18. The best before date with the batch number ensuring the traceability of the juice is indicated only on the vial label. The name and contact information of the manufacturer are clearly visible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of "Pegasus" is complete and well done. The bottle of 60ml is inserted into a cardboard box well decorated with the drawing representing Pegasus and thus allows the design to stick perfectly to the name of the juice.
Above the illustration is the brand logo with the name of the range. The name of the liquid with its characteristics is on a white band below the drawing. On the back of the box are indicated warning information on the use of the product, they are written in several languages.
The top of the box takes the main properties of the liquid with the logo of the brand in the middle. The label of the bottle takes exactly the same aesthetic codes, the whole packaging is well made and pleasant to watch.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The liquid "Pegasus" is a gourmet type juice with the flavors of "sugar-glazed cereals bathed in milk". The smell at the opening of the bottle is quite sweet and you can already feel the greedy and sweet notes of the composition.
The liquid is really sweet, the cereal flavors are very present as those of milk. The whole remains soft and light, the aromas are very good and I find their perfect dosage.
The aromatic power of the ingredients of the recipe is quite strong, all the flavors are well felt. This liquid has a perfect homogeneity between olfactory and taste sensations. The tasting is sweet, light, greedy without being sickening. The gourmet touch of "Pegasus" is well worked because the cereal flavors seem to be really wrapped by those of milk, the touch "icing sugar" is very well done, it's very pleasant to vape.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.29Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a vape power of 32W, the liquid "Pegase" delivers all its flavors to perfection.
The inspiration is relatively soft and light, the passage in throat and the hit obtained are very light. Already the aspect "sweet" and "greedy" is perceptible.
On expiration the vapor obtained is quite dense and warm. The cereal flavors appear immediately "wrapped" by those of milk, all remaining sweet throughout the tasting.
The "greedy" aspect of the recipe is present, all the flavors are present and tasty. By increasing the power of vape the touch "icing sugar" seems to fade slightly in favor of the flavors of milk. The tasting is not disgusting, the balance between the different flavors is perfect.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, Morning - Coffee breakfast, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone , Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.72 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The liquid "Pegase" proposed by Curieux Eliquides is a gourmet type juice where the aromas are perfectly balanced. The different flavors composing the recipe are all well received, the "icing sugar" aspect of the recipe is really well worked and tasty. The tasting remains soft and light, this liquid is not disgusting.
The liquid "Pegase" is offered with a packaging where the design is wonderfully well done and pleasant to look at, the illustration representing "Pegasus" is well done, the ability to choose his nicotine is appreciable.
The liquid is really greedy and pleasant to vape, a well-deserved "Top Jus" for a sweet and sweet breakfast!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.