Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vincent In The Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Pear of Vincent In The Vapes is, unsurprisingly, a fruity juice. It is packaged in a clear plastic bottle of 10ml. The tip is very thin, combined with the flexibility of the bottle, it allows practical use everywhere and in all circumstances.
It's an entry-level product for an affordable price at 5,90 €.
The nicotine level for my test is 6mg displayed on the vial, but there are other assays in 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, or even 16mg / ml. Vast choice!
It is the same with the base of the liquid, because several percentages of propylene glycol with vegetable glycerine are presented with ratios of 70 / 30, 60 / 40, 50 / 50 or 20 / 80 PG / VG. A wide range that will satisfy all vapers.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Apart from the presence of distilled water in the pear, everything is perfectly in line with what is expected of a product vapable. It is a French e-liquid that can be proud.
Perfectly identifiable, we find on the bottle, the name of the product as well as that of the manufacturer, the apparent nicotine level and the ratio PG / VG with the capacity. These first elements ensure a comfortable visual at a glance.
We are also well informed about the composition, the DLUO, the lot number and the precautions to take. As for the danger of the product, a large pictogram is visible to indicate the presence of nicotine, on which is attached a relief marking for the visually impaired.
This bottle has double labeling, thus providing a record under the surface label that peels off and repositioned. Everything is perfectly sealed by the cap that will break at the first use but the safety for young children remains intact.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging remains a standard. It is an entry-level product that displays its taste by the tone of the label. Yellow inscriptions reminiscent of the color of the pear on a blue-green background and as small as a photo with a fleshy part of the fruit. Too bad there is not a touch of bright red to stick perfectly to the pear Williams.
The information is well ordered to offer the consumer a visual quick and easy to decrypt in three phases.
The first is the identifiable elements such as the name of the product, its nicotine level with the PG / VG and other information less consulted.
The second combines the usual precautions.
The third indicates mainly dangerousness and composition.
The notice will provide you with all the additional elements with the name, the address and the telephone of the service which one must join if necessary.
The pictograms for the prohibition of the consumption of this product, to the pregnant women and the minors, are also present.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing in particular
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The smell reveals a sweet and juicy perfume of sweet pear, which is very similar to nectars bought on the market.
For the vape, the flavor is light but quite realistic. The sweet side is not really violent, we are on an airy juice, with little consistency.
However, it is a Williams yellow pear, juicy well that manages to transcribe the grainy sensation of the fruit.
Too bad the taste does not last after expiration, but on the other hand it's an allday we do not get tired.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 21W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Maze
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Vincent in the Vapes has found the parade with these fruity, because if they generally do not support the heating, those of the range "The inevitable" are very well appreciated by drifting on great powers. The liquid supports all types of atomizers and associated assemblies, without denaturing. We do not feel a parasitic taste, it is a fruity that remains constant in its flavor.
The density of the vapor as the hit, are average and correspond to the rates that are written on the bottle, namely: 6mg / ml for nicotine and a base in 60 / 40 for the PG / VG of my test.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - breakfast tea, Lunch / dinner, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.47 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Pear of Vincent in the Vapes is a pleasant liquid, sweet and slightly sweet. It is a juice that is easily vape from morning to night but lacks roundness.
The aroma is certainly perfectly transcribed with a juicy and grainy sensation on the palate that is reminiscent of the identical Williams pear, but the round and unctuous appearance on the palate is lacking.
A strong point for this pear is that it does not fear heating, it does not denature. The authenticity of the fruit is respected as well as the conformities related to packaging and packaging.
The addition of distilled water may be a hindrance to some, for my part, it is a negligible detail that does not affect the taste.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.