Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: ZAP JUICE
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.71 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.31 €
- Price per liter: 310 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Passionfruit Zest liquid is a juice made by the British brand ZAP JUICE based in Manchester. The liquid comes from the ZAP range! Juice in 50ml, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 30 / 70 and the nicotine level is 0 mg / ml. On the manufacturer's website, the product is supplied with a vial of 10ml nicotine salt 18mg / ml in order to possibly boost the liquid, the bottle can accommodate up to 60ml of liquid.
The juice is packaged in a soft plastic bottle equipped with a rather fine tip. The Passionfruit Zest is available from 15,62 € on the site of the manufacturer and thus ranks among the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 3.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The vial does not have all of the legal and safety compliance data in effect. Indeed, the batch number which makes it possible to ensure the traceability of the product is absent and the name and the coordinates of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid appear nowhere.
We can still see the name of the juice and that of the range from which it is derived, the ratio of VG is indicated with also the rate of nicotine. The pictogram relating to less than 18 years is present with the origin of the juice. You can also see some brief information about the precautions for use, the ingredients of the recipe and the manufacturer's contacts. These data are written in several languages, except in French! The best use by date is indicated.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: No
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: No
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 1.67 / 5
Comments on the packaging
All liquids offered by the ZAP JUICE brand have a relatively thin label covering the entire bottle and a large part of the bottle cap. When opened, this label tears proving the inviolability of the product.
The design is quite simple, the label is purple, a plain background on which are listed various data specific to juice. On the front side are the name of the liquid, that of the range from which it comes, the product content in the bottle and tips for boosting the product.
On the back of the label are the precautions for use, the list of ingredients making up the recipe, the nicotine level and the ratio of VG are present. It also contains the contacts of a consumer service, the pictogram concerning less than 18 years and the origin of the liquid. The DLUO is located on the part of the label covering the cap.
The vial of nicotine salt included in the packaging is convenient for boosting the product.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Citrus, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Citrus, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Passionfruit Zest liquid is a fruity type juice with flavors of passion fruit and citrus zest. At the opening of the bottle, the smell is quite sweet and pleasant, fruity and citrus flavors are perfectly felt.
At the taste level, the aromatic power of the ingredients of the recipe is rather average, we feel the fruits and citrus fruits but it is not very intense. The liquid is relatively soft and light, the sweet and juicy aspect of the recipe is perfectly noticeable. Citrus fruits are perceived as being orange peels that accentuate the taste of the whole on the palate, the taste of zest is quite faithful. The passion fruits are relatively juicy, sweet and slightly acidulous, they are ripe and sweet type. The combination of juicy, sweet with citrus is well done and the pleasant mixture is in the mouth. It's not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review DotMod DotRDA Single Coil
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.75Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the Passionfruit Zest tasting, I used DotMod DotRDA Single Coil with 0.75Ω resistance with Holy Fiber cotton from Holy Juice Lab, the liquid was boosted with 10ml of nicotine salts in 18mg / ml.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and the hit are quite light. On expiration, the steam obtained is of normal type, the slightly acidic flavors provoked by the citrus aromas appear, orange zests that give a subtle taste power in the mouth.
Then, the sweetness of the fruits of the passion comes to close the tasting by also bringing sweet and juicy notes. The tasting is sweet, light and not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for the insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The liquid Pasionfruit offered by the brand ZAP JUICE is a fruity type juice with flavors of citrus zest and passion fruit. The aromatic power of the ingredients, although present, is not too intense, the liquid is really soft and light in the mouth. However, the aromas of citrus fruit can restore intensity to the composition. The citrus type orange zest are slightly acidic and the taste is rather faithful. The fruits of passion are ripe type, their sweet and juicy appearance is well felt in the mouth.
The combination of citrus notes with those sweet, sweet and juicy passion fruit is well done, it's pleasant on the palate. A liquid that can be swallowed at any time of the day, light and sweet but that may have deserved a slightly more aromatic power.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.