Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Nhoss
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A long-standing player in the ecosystem, Nhoss has been committed to providing tobacconists as a priority from the start. Although the brand is less well known among the vapotos who started directly by visiting the vape shops, the brand is nevertheless among the majors and has a complete catalog with various materials and forty e-liquids of different taste categories.
Oriental Jasmine, a potion evaluated today, is traditionally presented in a recycled plastic vial of 10 ml for a PG / VG ratio of 35% vegetable glycerin for 65 propylene glycol.
To meet the needs of nicotine, the manufacturer offers us no less than five different values, ranging from 3 to 16 mg / ml, without omitting intermediates 6 & 11 mg / ml and the reference lacking the addictive substance.
Regarding prices, the prices are very disparate on the web but know that the amount claimed by the brand on its website is 5,90 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The sacrosanct TPD is respected literally, so no criticism is to be made.
I prefer to talk about the brand's commitment to sustainable development.
Nhoss offers its customers a recycling program that is far from common in the industry. To ensure its success and durability, a financial incentive is offered to the conso-vapoteur, which will be given discounts in exchange for the return of its used products.
This is an initiative that deserves to be highlighted and that should serve as an example for our young industry at the beginning of its development.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Given the category and relatively "basic" ranges, the production is perfectly realized.
The set is sober, the green color for a quick recognition on the merchant's stall. The writings are clear and well arranged, the job is done.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Floral
- Definition of taste: Spicy (oriental), Floral
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of: Fragrance
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 2.5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
In the cleaving genre, the Oriental Jasmine imposes and masters in the matter.
I have never had anything identical. Ideally you will answer me, in this universe where we are not the last in Vapelier to criticize that the same recipe is a thousand times declined by so many manufactures. Yes but here, the assembly can not pass the test of my taste buds, the impression of ving perfume being impossible to hide and lasting with each puff.
The floral aspect is too dominant, the jasmine, heady and very typified by essence carries the totality of a composition in which the spicy side claimed barely expresses itself.
As usual, I have no doubt that the potion won the support of some consumers but it will be without me despite all the efforts and a good dose of self-sacrifice.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Hobbit & PockeX
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a majority ratio in PG, the juice is relatively fluid and will be perfectly at home in starter kits and other materials usually reserved for primavapoteurs.
- Recommended times of day: Overnight for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.76 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
If Nhoss's will is to offer a flower potion, cleavant and very special, the goal is achieved.
Usually a manufacturer of this size has a more consensual approach to gain the support of the greatest number. Nhoss and his Jasmine Oriental potion stand out from the mainstream production to occupy a steep terrain.
Nevertheless relativisons, it is about a potion in a catalog provided with a forty of recipes, while to take risks can prove paying.
Only the jasmine with the heady and particular sensation is too pronounced for my taste to deliver you an objective work. I only feel him. I can not ignore it, the impression of ving perfume acts on my taste buds as an impassable obstacle.
If many of you adhere to this type of flavors, you will find this reference Nhoss mainly in the tobacco shop or on the website of the brand labeled Origine France Garantie.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.