Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: e-Chef – Holy Juice Lab
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable? Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Octave liquid is offered by the French brand e-liquid E-CHEF brand FRANCOVAPE based in Chambly region Hauts-de-France. The liquid comes from the "Fanatik" range comprising three different juices.
The product is packaged in a slightly opaque soft plastic bottle having a capacity of 50ml of liquid inserted into a cardboard box. The addition of booster is possible because the bottle can accommodate 60ml product. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 30 / 70 and the nicotine level is 0mg / ml.
The juice Octave is available alone or in pack also including a nicotine booster, both versions currently have the same price so why deny a booster? The juice is offered at a rate of 19,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All applicable legal and safety compliance data are on the vial label and box. We therefore find the name of the range from which the juice is derived, the name of the liquid, the product content in the bottle and the nicotine level.
The ratio of PG / VG is indicated as well as the ingredients of the recipe. The various pictograms are present as well as the batch number that ensures the traceability of the liquid with the best use by date.
There is also information about the precautions for use, the name and contact details of the manufacturer. The origin of the product is mentioned, the poison center number is also entered, an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle is also visible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of liquid Octave is well made and complete, the bottle is inside a cardboard box and for the pack version it even has a bottle of 10ml nicotine booster.
The label of the bottle and the box have the same design. On the front of the label are the names of the range and the liquid, the ratio of VG, the content of product in the bottle and the nicotine level.
On the side are indicated the ingredients of the recipe with the information on the precautions for use, the lot number and the DLUO as well as the various pictograms usual. On the other side are the name and contact details of the manufacturer.
The label and the box have a rather colorful "psychedelic" type of decoration related to music and perfectly match the name of the juice.
The entire packaging is very well done and pleasant to look at.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet, Bold, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Dry fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The liquid Octave is a gourmet type juice with flavors of custard, butter and some subtle notes of cereals with also notes of pecan nuts.
At the opening of the bottle, the scents mainly felt are those of the pastry cream and the "buttered" aspect of the recipe, we can also guess the nuts as well as the sweet aspect of the composition.
At the taste level, the liquid is quite light, the aromatic power of pastry cream and butter is quite present, these two flavors are perfectly perceived, it is also felt but with less intensity, cereals type "flakes" and the nut flavors caused by the aroma of pecan nuts. The sweetness of the recipe is felt throughout the tasting and reinforces the greedy side of the juice, moreover I think this sweet touch goes very well with the flavors of butter.
The liquid Octave is relatively soft and light, the tasting is really pleasant and pleasant, it's not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Profile
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.27Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Octave juice tasting was done using the Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab, the liquid was boosted with 10ml of nicotine booster and power set on 40W.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and hit quite light.
At the end of the steam, the steam is quite dense, the gourmet flavors of custard and butter appear first, they are sweet and immediately followed by the sweet notes of the recipe that last until the end of the vape.
At the end of expiration, one feels slightly the flavors of cereals and pecan, they are much lower than those of cream and butter but still present anyway.
The tasting is sweet and pleasant, the greedy aspect of the composition is really well transcribed, the tasting is not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, End of Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, All afternoon during the activities of all one each
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The liquid Octave, proposed by E-CHEF, is a gourmet type juice whose mixture of different flavors composing the recipe offers an excellent taste in the mouth. The distribution of ingredients is really well done.
The aromatic power of butter and custard is very present, that of pecan and cereals much less even if these flavors are still well received especially at the end of expiration.
The sweet touch of the composition enhances the greedy aspect of the juice and avoids at the same time to have a disgusting liquid. The tasting is sweet and light, it's really pleasant and pleasant. An excellent gourmet juice that can quickly make us become "fanatic".
The Octave ends with a very good note and thus gets a well deserved "Top Jus"!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.