Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Wholesaler Francochine
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.45 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
MC Liquide is a little known brand of vapers. It is an offshoot of the Solevan group to whom we owe, among other things, an excellent range Ben Northon oriented tobacco that we do not despair to chronicle a day here.
We start today the exploration of the "Gold Collection", the premium part of this brand in the making, by a potion named Nuts Crunch, which promises to be a gourmet moment.
The liquid is available in 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml of nicotine, an offer thus covering all needs and is built around a traditional and reassuring base of 50 / 50 PG / VG. We can therefore expect a nice balance between flavors and the texture of steam.
Packaged in a plastic bottle with a fine tip, the juice is "good for the service" since easy to use for filling atomizers.
Let's see all this more closely ...
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
TM Liquide has taken the importance of this chapter seriously in today's marketplace and provides us with a product that respects legislators' delusions, desires and wishes, while providing maximum safety in use, which is more valuable to us. more prosaic.
The desirable graphic elements are all in working order and the indications appear either on the label, on the box or inside the box.
As perfection does not exist, I note the unfortunate absence of the laboratory responsible for production but it is the only defect that persists after examination. A very good score sanctions an otherwise exemplary behavior.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For a liquid positioned at the entry level, we are spoiled by an attractive packaging.
First, a black cardboard box, elegant and sober, protects the bottle and at the same time contains the mandatory notice. The bottle itself is quite simple, it borrows a design in length that we have already been able to cross at Dlice or JWell who singles a little of the entire production.
The label features a glossy black background with a simple graphic design illustrating the product name and a consistent set of visible and well-ordered fonts.
Given the price, it's a nice success. We feel that there is no crime of lèse-vapoteur!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Confectionery, Nuts
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The taste is new and attractive.
Indeed, we first have a grain load or we feel a mixture of wheat and oats, which creates the major element of the Nuts Crunch. Then, a sweet hazelnut sweetens the blend and typify the recipe.
The strange element, which gives all its value to the liquid, is to have accompanied the dominant aromas of a caramelized and sweet flavor that gives the impression of having in the mouth a cereal and hazelnut candy. Even if one is disconcerted during the first puffs, the gustatory charm operates quickly and settles durably.
A flavor totally atypical but which creates itself its own path, it is a success based on a risky gamble which I welcome the in-fine consistency. Especially since the length in the mouth is very flattering and makes you want to continue to vape, without ever feeling the slightest temptation of disgust.
In summary, a daring recipe, much more than the promise of departure would have left guessing but seduced by its balance and its new taste.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 37 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda, Nautilus X
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.59
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a beautiful aromatic power, the Nuts Crunch will steam to envy on any material in your possession. From the wisest clearomizer to the most disheveled reconstructible, it will keep its peculiarity at a lukewarm temperature and accept all the prints you would like to impose on it. A real 4 × 4 of the vape!
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Morning - breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.52 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A Top Juice comes to greet a feat, that which is to surprise!
Indeed, the Nuts Crunch is a very successful liquid, typed candy but using new flavors in confectionery. The result is there, it works very well and the taste buds find their bearings very quickly to appreciate this juice in weightlessness, deliberately escaping any attempt at nomenclature, creates a nice surprise.
We want more!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.