Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Solarium / Holyjuicelab
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Solana is a French brand of e-liquids which has developed a very wide range of flavors to satisfy the taste buds of all vapers.
My Corn is our target today. It is a gourmet liquid that marries caramelized popcorn and maple syrup.
My Corn is packaged in a 10ml vial but it also exists in a 50ml bottle for the gourmet. The recipe is mounted on a pg / yd ratio of 50/50. The 10ml bottles are offered nicotined in 0, 3, 6 or 12 mg / ml. My Corn is sold at a price of € 5,9 and is classified as entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Solana has complied with the requirements of the legislator and does not commit any fault in this chapter. The bottle is closed with a secure cap. Warning pictograms, although discreet, are present. You will find the batch number of the product, the name of the manufacturer and a consumer number on the label. The triangle in relief for the visually impaired is located on the top of the cap. The nicotine content and level are mentioned.
Please note, the drop-down label will inform you of products that may be allergenic. My Corn contains cinnamon which can cause allergies. I appreciate the transparency and the seriousness of the Solana company.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
But what does this rhino come to do in the middle of this label? The play on words “corn” for corn and horn made me smile. I like this humor and the rhino wearing a hat and a bow tie is funny. The designers worked on this visual. The rhinoceros is drawn in shades of gray on a not quite white background, since in filigree, we guess a compass rose. The name of the manufacturer stands out from the white background. Above you will find the name of the liquid.
The rest of the label is devoted to security and legal information. You will be informed about the composition of the liquid, its pg / vg ratio and its nicotine level. The manufacturer's contact details are given in the drop-down label. The batch number and the BBD are located above the barcode of the bottle.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet
- Definition of taste: Cereals / Caramel / Sweet
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I am curious and impatient to taste this caramelized popcorn liquid covered with maple syrup. Just the idea, the recipe makes my mouth water. The smell of the liquid is sweet, but I don't see any smell in particular, except that we are dealing with a gourmand. So quickly, I move on to tasting!
First impression: Humm, this juice is good! The popcorn is well felt. The flavor of popcorn is very stealthy but caught up by the maple syrup very well transcribed. The whole is very sweet. The hit is medium and the vapor dense enough for a 50/50. So, will you tell me why did I say I won't splurge on it?
I've been vape My Corn for a few hours and I notice that the pleasant flavor at the start of the vape has faded quickly enough to leave only a vague impression of sweetness. The taste buds charge very quickly so that you no longer feel the flavors. So I will not splurge on it. I will keep it for cocooning moments.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Holy fiber cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As I explained above, this liquid is very sweet and may be disgusting for some or, for me, no longer express its flavors correctly. I will reserve this liquid for a few privileged moments. In the evening preferably with a coffee.
It can be used on any material, its pg / yd ratio allowing it. Its flavors are powerful enough to open the airflow and increase the power.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an Allday Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
My Corn is the association of caramelized popcorn and maple syrup. A gourmet liquid, sweet, to vape all day. The maple syrup is very well transcribed. Less sweet and creamy than caramel, it is not disgusting. By cons, over the vape, the flavors fade and disintegrate.
To stay pleasant, I preferred to book My Corn for a few privileged moments, in the evening in front of a film, by the fireplace.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.