Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Art
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4,5 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Morning Sun is a recipe from the Artist's Touch range, from the rich Italian catalog of Flavor Art.
Absotech, distributor of the brand for France, allows us to evaluate different ranges of the manufacturer to compare them with the Vapelier protocol.
The bottle is made of transparent plastic with a fine tip at the end, its capacity of 10 ml.
The ratio of PG / VG is fixed at 50 / 40, the remaining 10% being devoted to nicotine, aromas and distilled water, when the nicotine levels, to the number of 4, are distinguished by caps of different colors. :
Green for 0 mg / ml
Light blue for 4,5 mg / ml
Blue for 9 mg / ml
Red for 18 mg / ml.
The price is 5,50 € the 10 ml, allowing to evolve in the category of entries of range.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The cap system is unusual, as long as we are packaged by conventional vials with PET tip or no less basic pipettes, whether they are glass or plastic.
Here, the seal of first opening is in the form of a breakable tongue which, once cleared of its initial function, proposes us a plug with opening by pressure on the sides.
While it is true that without knowing this mode of operation, the opening is not obvious to the one who does not know, I am more circumspect with respect to young children who could spend time to play with. In this case, I am not sure that placed in the mouth, an unfortunate and unfortunate pressure can not open the device ...
The legislator agrees with this device since the manufacturer's website claims ISO 8317 certification; this impression is therefore only subjective.
Regarding pictograms and other regulatory information. Absences are effective in terms of logos (-18 and disadvised to pregnant women) but present as text. So, quite logically, there is a lot of writing and it favors neither the reading nor the arrangement of the label.
Ignoring these remarks, note nevertheless the effort of the brand to offer juice without alcohol and other prohibited substances. A DLUO and a lot number as well as the coordinates of the place of manufacture and those of distributions.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
There is a lot of information for the size of a ml 10. How to do with the text, the barcode, etc ...
The visual, discreet originally, has a hard time winning in all this. The whole is discreet and is really not noticed.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The relatively modest aromatic power does not allow me to feel special fragrances.
The description of flavors refers to milk, fruit and offers a continental breakfast that I can not find.
Capillary well soaked on dripper, it seems to me perceive an aspect of toasted sandwiches but without any certainty. Nor can I describe in detail the nature of the fruits, which are very legitimate in this type of meal ...
Compared to other Flavor Art recipes previously evaluated, the Morning Sun has more taste. Only this time, there is (I feel) so many different flavors that I can not decode them from each other. My only certainty is this aspect a little creamy / milky that reassures me on at least one point. That of having found an ingredient of the description ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 13 and 50 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Hobbit, Zenith & clearo Drippers Tron S
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.35Ω and 0.50Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is only on dripper at moderately low values of resistance and high temperatures for a vape flavor, that I can decrypt some of the aromas.
On ato tank, it is clearly insufficient.
For this test, I used different atomization devices. A small Hobbit dripper in A1 kanthal single coil at 1.35Ω, my trusty Zenith in double coil clapton at 0.50Ω and a proprietary resistance clearomizer Ni200, the Tron-S.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Mast, Night for Insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.7 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Morning Sun is a little less penalized by the low percentage of aromas that I have seen in other versions of this range Artist's Touch or the one called E-Motion.
Nevertheless, this reference also suffers from a deficit of flavors in devices such as atomizers with reservoir.
On dripper, I got more taste than with the aforementioned potions but all is relatively rough to arrive at precisely define the various evocations.
Nevertheless, it seemed to me to perceive a milky touch, accompanying toasted sandwiches ...
For fruits. I detected them but I can not imagine their nature.
I arrive at the end of this second range of 3 I received and unfortunately the characteristics are more or less similar and consistent between them ...
I hope that the Sweet range will be of another ilk even if I start to despair a little ...
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.