Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Art
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4,5 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork Equipment: Plastic Pipette
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Flavor Art is one of the oldest European brands of e-liquids. This brand is a bit like the Italian "Alfaliquid". It offers a range of entry level e-liquids that is divided into sub-family: tobacco, fruity, ... But it also offers a range of recipe called "E-Motion", it seems to be the "superior" range of our Italian friends.
It comes in a bottle of 10 ml flexible plastic equipped with a relatively thin tip (well, a bit thick compared to the competition). The PG / VG ratio is 50 / 40, yes, this is not 100%, the remaining 10 is a mixture of nicotine (if any), distilled water (5 to 10%) and flavors (1 to 5 %). Available nicotine dosages 0 / 4,5 / 9 / 18 mg / ml.
Even if this range is a higher level compared to the rest of the catalog, these liquids are mainly intended for first-time buyers, or people who stay on simple gear.
Today we will discover the Monsoon, a fruity and flowery blend.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
First, we have received the current 2016 test bottles, so our copies are not necessarily TPD ready, but we are certified on the site that the series that arrive at the beginning 2017 will be. In the meantime Flavor Art is serious, the composition is complete, we find all the essential information, these liquids seem safe, we will note just the presence of distilled water.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
When we discover the label Flavor Art liquids we notice immediately that they are entry-level liquids. A label that inspires me a pharmaceutical type essential oil. On the top of the white label is the name and logo of the brand. Just below the nicotine dosage. Each flavor has a rectangular insert in the center position for personalization. In the case of the Monsoon this space is dressed by a background that mixes various shades of purple arranged in superimposed spots. Affixed on this color mix the name Monsson in white takes place in a dark purple band. Ok, given the flavors it's a bit off the road but it's still a little vague. The rest of the label is devoted to mandatory information and information.
It's bland, when we imagine the talent of Italian designers and designers, we could doubt the country of origin of these juices, well, we must still temper it with a low price, so we will be more lenient on this point.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: The sugar lollipops that were contained in whistles
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The description still little worked announces: "E-liquid with the taste of dark fruits, with a slight note of violet". On the smell we find many fruity and flowery notes, they mingle to form a fragrance that tends to candy.
The olfactory reading of the liquid is very faithful to the taste reading. Indeed, fruits like blackberry, raspberry, blackcurrant mingle with a violet as sweet as flowery to give the final a flavor that pulls on the confectionery
It's very good, I like the use of the violet that brings the little more greedy thanks to this form sweeter than flowery.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: GSL dripper
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This liquid is made for a quiet vape, at 15 / 20 watts on an atomizer or airflow clearomizer tight or semi air. Perfect for starter kits, the flagship material of the moment.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.96 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Monsoon is a very nice liquid. A concept already seen that combines a fruit with the violet we know, it works. But I think that Flavor Art offers us a very successful version.
The mix of fruit is successful, we guess the blackcurrant, raspberry and blackberry, but it is the touch of sweet violet that carries the juice to the universe of candy.
I like the juice is nice, so may not be continuous, but for recreational use yes.
If your kiff is all about the world of confectionery, let yourself be tempted by this Monsoon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.