Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: O'Juicy
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 Euros
- Quantity: 50 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.48 Euros
- Price per liter: 480 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Emanation of the Belgian laboratory Liquidelab, O Juicy is a brand of e-liquid that has already earned a good reputation within the ecosystem.
Mister Popcorn is a gourmet version of the range of 50 ml containing so far 13 flavors.
Packaged in Chubby Gorilla vial of 60 ml, our potion is up to 50 ml without nicotine to allow the addition of a booster raising all to 3 mg / ml of addictive substance if necessary.
The recipe is composed of a base of 70% vegetable glycerin, a fairly common value for a "gourmand" of this caliber.
The price is also quite consistent with the offer, to settle to sums that a quick check on the web allows me to evaluate on a range from 20 to 25 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Not subject to TPD, large formats do not contain less useful information to each of the consovapoteurs.
Since the manufacture and control of liquid e-liquids is the core business of Liquidelab, we have little problem with the sanitary quality record.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Quite strongly inspired by the model and the brand of popcorn that evokes this Mister Popcorn is perfectly realized.
Nothing to oppose this flattering visual and eye catching. As usual "50 ml" allow a presentation more flattering than 10 ml nicotine.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise but no previously evaluated popcorn
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Generally this type of flavor is relatively easy to read. Well, our Mister Popcorn does not fall into this facility.
The aromas, without being complex, form a homogeneous whole, harmonious but with the more laborious description. Do not worry it does not look like a sinecure but I had to "fall" half of the vial to get a better idea of the thing.
Once is not customary, let the flavourist describe the recipe:
"Find the subtle blend of popcorn, caramel, milk with hints of hazelnuts and vanilla. A delight, quite simply. "
If each of the ingredients can be felt, their union creates a less obvious alchemy. The top note is held by the caramel, sweet, unctuous, slightly creamy but knowing to remain discreet side sugar. It thus avoids the nausea and invites us to continue the experiment.
As regards the hazelnut, vanilla and cereal aspect of said popcorn, it is more tenuous. None of the ingredients dares to cross the limit fixed by the caramelized sensation but forms a pleasantly greedy whole; the blending of these different flavors would tend to evoke a honeyed sensation.
Never mind. Let's stop dissecting and just enjoy the moment offered. This vape is greedy, voluptuous, of an aromatic power skilfully dosed and enjoying a perfectly appropriate distribution of aromas.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 45 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Govad Rda & Cosmonaut Rda
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As often, different atomizers each offer a different rendering. If the taste line remains the same, the shades differ somewhat.
On a dripper (Govad) equipped with a single coil flapton 0,3 Ω and 45 W I get a whole sweeter and enhancing the milky caramel.
Conversely, a dual coil (Cosmonaut) 0,2 Ω and 80 W allows the greedy side of the hazelnut and cereal to regain some of the hair of the beast.
As usual, it is you who will decide according to your tastes and your / your atomizers.
Nevertheless, relatively fat and demanding a little power, confirmed vaping material will be more siera. A little jostled in his entrenchments I did not note any disintegration in the flavors.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, End with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The first observation is that this potion has a more natural taste than the popcorn of a brand well known in the dark rooms that it is supposed to evoke.
The repair of the aromas is perfect. Not too sweet or too "rich" it vape without nausea but remains so greedy it difficult to detach.
Allday in power, there is only the desire to move on to something else as a good reason to leave him; temporarily of course.
Mister Popcorn does not hide anything, it is indeed the confectionery, here covered with caramel. Nevertheless, the recipe has a certain complexity not without interest. Feeling the whole assembly sharpens appetites and brings extra motivation.
Personally, I appreciate these potions where despite the simplicity of the flavor, the aroma specialist has taken pleasure in blurring the tracks or at least play with our taste buds.
First juice Ô Juicy for which I make an assessment and I am not disappointed. Liquidelab reminds me of some of our well known experts in France. But I had no doubt about discovering good potions from beyond the Quiévrain.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.