Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Sweet & Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 7.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.79 Euros
- Price per liter: 790 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: High-end, from 0.76 to 0.90 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
After a first opus whose success had left me head over heels, I attack with an unfeigned impatience the second elixir of the range "Short Juices" Boston Shaker Vape, this new Alsatian manufacturer who, if he continues in the path of excellence he has set for himself and if the little pigs do not eat him, will certainly be a game-changer in the high-end vape.
Today, it is a prude damsel who advances on the carpet of red velvet which serves me as language. Her name is "Mademoiselle Sophie" after the cocktail that mixes pleasantly cucumber, basil, Cointreau and tonic. But Miss Sophie, so pretty and innocent in her glass bottle well prepared, hides a heavy secret because its taste will be, I reveal it as a trailer, very different from what we expect. And we will see that it is so much better.
Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12mg / ml of nicotine and elaborated on an 30 / 70 basis of PG / VG, the e-liquid is 7.90 € the bottle of 10ml, a rather high price that will have to be justified by a faultless perfection of taste.
Let's start without further delay the owner's tour.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes.
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
An exceptional liquid does not suffer from any exceptions, especially not that of safety and legality. This is the case here since LFEL, renowned laboratory in the profession, has ensured the production of the liquid with the control that one knows him in these two matters.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
There is no need to say, with a little thought, we manage to fit all the legal information while ensuring that the bottle remains beautiful. Mademoiselle Sophie is tangible proof of this. Using a triple labeling to prioritize information and classify, the bottle gains clarity and retains all the elegance befitting an e-liquid of this tariff.
It is rigorous at the informative level, plastically successful and the class that the designers wanted to communicate transpires through all the pores of the transparent glass. The label-pediment with the coat of arms of the brand and the product bears witness to this in a very beautiful way.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Citrus
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Citrus, Alcoholic
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: An Amaretto ice cream that I loved ...
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This liquid is a rare liquid. Because it goes totally out of any nomenclature, it is easily extracted from the narrow categories of the current vape and asserts itself as an immediate classic which makes as much to the high gastronomy French as the perfumery. The sensations jostle in the mouth and shake our prejudices, our principles and all the foundations of what we think we know about vapology.
First there is Amaretto, this Italian almond liqueur so sweet and so recognizable. It wraps modestly with a raspberry jam, sweet and gourmet, raised it seems a zest of lime. The whole tumbles into the mouth of the palate with an intense sweetness, like a swig of velvet.
Then, at the expiration and beyond, we feel a typical bitterness, that of grapefruit, which counterbalances the greedy sensation and makes you want to dive again and again.
The recipe is a miracle and Miss Sophie a liquid in a state of grace. The balance is perfect, the assembly is daring but perfectly successful for a charismatic juice that will appeal to lovers of elegance ..
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 37 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Antithesis of the allday by its tariff and its great originality, Mademoiselle Sophie will give her best in an atomizer typed flavors, at a not too high temperature with an air draw without excess. The dripper will also suit him perfectly, in simple coil around 0.5Ω.
The vapor is noticeable, very dense and gives a texture in the mouth that greatly contributes to the success of the liquid.
- Recommended times of the day: Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The note that gives our protocol confines Mademoiselle Sophie to 4.45 / 5, which makes me angry, because of the presence of alcohol problem in the composition. It would have been only me, I would have given 6 / 5 at least as the taste perfection is obvious here. But each liquid is judged on the same grid of notation and sometimes, if that makes the happiness of the ogres, it can make the misfortunes of Sophie.
I grant him a Top Juice that will catch up just this lack for the simple and immense pleasure of being surprised, finally, by a recent liquid. Mademoiselle Sophie is perfect under all the seams and this perfection is crowning. May I be permitted to gird his august head with this just reward.
Gourmet and gourmet friends, you that novelty does not frighten and who remained open to originality when it is proposed with so much taste, this liquid is for you. For the rest, I close the door twice, I do not answer the phone, they leave me alone. Tonight I'm drinking.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.