Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vincent In The Vapes
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We continue the trip at Vincent Dans Les Vapes. Today, we are opening the doors to a flavor that is highly appreciated in its liquid form: mint tea.
This e-liquid is classified in the Les Incontournables Gourmand range. It could be, also, a perfect defector in the category of Must-Have Menthol with a hint of citrus. But, we must make a decision or create subcategories in the categories and there is a risk of drowning in the different links that unite the flavors to their denominations.
This Mint Tea is made for daily consumption and focused on beginners. At first glance, he perfectly fulfills his line of conduct. Practical bottle of 10ml with nicotine levels that can only find thanks to the hit and addiction of everyone. It offers 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 16mg / ml. The panel is complete and will seduce his auditor.
To be consistent with the intended audience, its base is made of 60% propylene glycol and 40% vegetable glycerin. There is enough to bring to the fore the attraction to flavors rather than the furious rates of steam to lose you in a room after a dozen "Puff" madman.
Here, everything is done to put the first-time buyer in confidence and its price does not derogate from the rule of 5,90 € that we see everywhere for this kind of product.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
When we know that the company Vincent Dans Les Vapes works its different brands in partnership with its other branch called LFEL, this can only be in perfect harmony with the demand that is made by the legislator who advocates a directive where everything is stored in boxes from which nothing must go beyond.
At the time, the Bordeaux company was one of the first to put into practice some recommendations when it was asked only the minimum. Today, you have a product that alerts you, advises you, guides you and gives you information and contacts in case the desire to know more could make you tickle.
From memory, Vincent In The Vapes has always collected the maximum score and it is not this Mint Tea that will derogate from the rule.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
In this price range, one might expect a simplistic or at least trivial visual identity. So why be nice when the normal would do the trick? It would be bad knowing the boss of the vape of Bordeaux. Every product and every consumer is entitled to delicate attention.
When I look at this vial, I find only charm. Ultimately, it hurts me to throw it out after use and I am relieved that I have not developed the syndrome of the syllogomania; In addition to being very informative about what one must know in the first place, everything around it is in coordination with the specific reference that one has in hand.
All that is easy to pass is the most difficult to work. This is a successful mission to 100% by the brand Vincent Dans Les Vapes.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), peppermint
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Herbal, Lemon, Peppermint
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
When we open it for the first time, we immediately recognize that the two motor aromas are there and there. A force emanates from them without punching the table. At the smell, the combination advocates for the 50% of each.
The tasting is of the same order. The recipe takes both percentages to bring them together in one flavor as a perfect balance. The tea is present without being in dominantes which sometimes can serve it. It is a sweet but active tea that is not taken in by the peppermint that comes to marry obviously.
A slight lemony touch comes to pick up, some inspiration, some percentages in this recipe of green tea and still raises my general opinion. Which makes me say that this Mint Tea is just delicious.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 21W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini / Pulse 22
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.90Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Do not expect to make "Clouds" crazy with this juice format. It is made for a tasting and give the desire to stop tastefully on a world that advocates the discovery of a pleasant passion against the lock that binds "almost former smokers".
Everything is calibrated to vape with first-time settings. Low power and high resistances are suitable because its specifications are calculated on this basis. But I admit that it supports quite well the surges of watts on montages under the ohm without blinking.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Chocolate Breakfast, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, Late Lunch / Dinner with Coffee, Late Lunch / Dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
It is an alliance that is made in delicacy. Do not expect to fall for a tea recipe close to the Mediterranean. Here, refinement is on another level, softer, more meticulous, more drawn to the line.
This Mint Tea can, without worry, take the direction of your consumption from sunrise to sunset. He is neither sickening nor weary. We take it in the morning and leave it in the evening without asking ourselves the question of what we can do with it.
He takes you by the hand and takes you into his world very typical of the herbal mint and he can even give you the desire to skip the "Tea Time" !!!!! Oh my God !!!!!!.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.