Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: NHOSS
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The French brand of e-liquid and electronic cigarettes NHOSS, created in 2010, offers us its mint chlorophyll. The liquid comes from the range of cool liquids, it is packaged in a transparent flexible plastic bottle having a capacity of 10ml of product.
Its nicotine level is 3mg / ml, other values are available, they vary from 0 to 16mg / ml.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 65 / 35, mint chlorophyll is offered at a rate of 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information regarding legal and safety compliance in force is on the vial label. So we find the names of the brand and the liquid, the capacity of product in the bottle, the nicotine level and the ratio of PG / VG.
Information about the presence of nicotine in the product is mentioned, the various pictograms are common, the embossed for the visually impaired is on the bottle cap. The ingredients of the recipe are visible.
The batch number for product traceability and the optimal use-by date are located under the bottle. The instructions for use of the product and the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product are indicated on the label.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The design of the liquid chlorophyll label is quite simple, no particular fantasies, however all the information on the packaging is perfectly clear, crisp and legible.
The front is composed of a plain black background on which is inscribed on top the name of the mark, in green we find the name of the juice with the origin of the product then, below are the capacity of liquid in the vial, nicotine level and PG / VG ratio. At the bottom of the front face is a white band inside which is indicated the information on the presence of nicotine in the liquid.
On the back of the label, we find the various pictograms, the ingredients that make up the recipe and always the data relating to the nicotine contained in the product.
Inside the label are the instructions for use of the bottle, the precautions for use and the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product.
The label has a "smooth" and "matte" finish remarkably well done, it's pleasant to the touch.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Mentholée, Sucrée
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Menthol, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Liquid Chlorophyll Mint is a juice from the freshness range with flavors of mint. At the opening of the bottle, the sweet scents of mint are well felt, we guess the sweet aspect of the composition.
At the taste level, mint has a rather low aromatic power, it is well perceived in the mouth but it is really tasteful very light. However, its taste is fairly faithful, sweet and is closer to the chemical bubble gum mint.
The liquid is relatively soft and light, its freshness is well dosed and looks natural. The liquid is not disgusting, its tasting is rather pleasant. The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.28Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of chlorophyll mint was made with a power of 35W vape and with Holy Fiber cotton from HOLY JUICE LAB. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is relatively soft, the passage in throat and hit are quite light, we already guess the sweet aspect of the recipe.
On expiration, the flavors of mint appear, a chlorophyllian type mint relatively soft and light recalling the chemical taste of bubble gum and despite its low aromatic power is still well received.
Then comes the subtle freshness of the composition, it seems to be naturally caused by the flavors of mint, this note of the recipe is really well done and dosed, a very sweet freshness.
In order not to lose the intensity of the flavors, it is better to taste this liquid with a rather tight draw. The tasting is pleasant and pleasant on the palate.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Chlorophyll Mint liquid offered by Nhoss is a juice with flavors of mint chlorophyll and with a certain freshness. The flavors of mint have a slightly weak aromatic power, however they are tastefully perceived in the mouth, the taste is closer to the chemical bubble gum.
The freshness obtained by the flavors of mint seems to be natural, this aspect of the composition is really well done, a relatively soft and light freshness that allows the liquid not to be disgusting. The result is a tasting sweet, light and pleasant in the mouth, it is very pleasant. I give him a "Top Juice" because I really appreciated its sweet side, light and subtly fresh, very pleasant in the mouth.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.