Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Art France
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4,5 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Also in the catalog Flavor Art, we will be interested today in a juice from the gourmet and complex range, Artist's Touch.
It is the turn of the declination Metaphor to pass the evaluation of the Vapelier.
Now standard 10 ml transparent plastic packaging with fine tip at the end.
PG / VG ratio of 50 / 40, the remaining 10% being devoted to aromas, distilled water and eventual nicotine, the rates of which are distinguished by caps of different colors:
Green for 0 mg / ml
Light blue for 4,5 mg / ml
Blue for 9 mg / ml
Red for 18 mg / ml.
Tariff of 5,50 € 10 ml allowing to evolve in the category of entries of range.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Flavor Art bottles are equipped with an original security system and opening of the cap.
The seal of tamper is ensured by a breakable tongue, guaranteeing sure that the vial has never been opened.
Once freed from this step, it is by pressure on the sides, at the top of the stopper that you will intervene, for the opening and the refueling of your atomizers.
If I admit that the system is clever, I am nevertheless cautious about its effectiveness under the clever childish manipulations. Personally I'm not convinced, but the set still meets the requirements of ISO 8317.
Regarding regulatory information. Everything is in the form of text but impossible to read without a magnifying glass. The whole lack of clarity and seems to have been written there, because it is mandatory ... in this regard, I note the absence of 2 regulatory pictograms: -18 and disadvised pregnant women
However, note the effort of the brand that offers us juices without alcohol and other prohibited or undesirable substances. From a DLUO and a lot number, as well as the coordinates of the place of manufacture and those of distribution.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Discreet and relatively "happening everywhere", the packaging is not very imaginative. Notwithstanding restrictive regulations, we are now used to better. Apart from the visual dedicated to the name of the recipe, the set lacks clarity and "relief" in my opinion.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Lemon, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
On the nose and the vape, this Metaphor develops a presence slightly superior to other pre-tested brand references.
I feel a pastry presence with a hint of slight bitterness.
The promise of crunchy cake, vanilla, lemon and cream, it seems pretty normal.
The taste is not bad but once again, the aromatic power and the percentage of aromas are so low that it is difficult to find the declination announced with precision.
I will explain in the next chapter the method to learn more about Metaphor but know that it is still possible to perceive flavors more or less in line with the announcement of the manufacturer.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 50 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith & Bellus RBA
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Fiber Freaks Cotton Blend
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Scalded by my previous tastings of Flavor Art, I decided to directly "mistreat" this recipe.
Dripper, clapton wire resistance to 0.50Ω and 50W. In these conditions and immediately after having soaked the Fiber Freaks, I get a result. Insufficiently powerful, but seeming to correspond more or less to the list of ingredients.
On the other hand on ato tank, it takes a damn sharpened palace to find the same feeling.
In this case, which seems to me more suitable for these products, I consider the result far too modest to satisfy first-time homebuyers.
And again, I opted for a device famous for its restitution of flavors, not corresponding to the targeted clientele.
By conscientiousness I also tried on a clearomiseur Tron S with resistors Ni200 owners ... but there, I save you my comments by pure decency and respect of ethics ...
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Mast, Night for Insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.7 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
I am really sorry for Flavor Art, knowing the work necessary for the design / production of e-liquids.
I am just as much for Absotech, distributor of the brand for France, who sent us the different Italian ranges.
I recognize the efforts of everyone to propose juices standards, made in the rules of art and especially in accordance with French legislation.
I admit, that the taste aspect is a purely objective notion and that my palate, my taste buds, do not have the ugliness of universality.
Only, my commitment to Vapelier is guided only by the desire for honesty in the information described. I am an avid reader of this medium before becoming a modest contributor, I imagine and especially I remember what information I came to look for.
The offer and description on the composition of this Metaphor was once again enticing. In a specific configuration, it is possible to glimpse all the work of flavorists. Only, again, it lacks a cruel percentage of aromas ...
I imagine Flavor Art products for newcomers in the vape. But with the material that is recommended to them the result is far too insufficient ...
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.