Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fluid mechanics
- Price of the tested packaging: 13.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.84 / 5
Comments on the packaging
6 different juices make up the Robots lineup, and others are expected to follow shortly. Fluid Mechanics is a French brand of premium e-liquid manufacturing. Based in the Landes, this brand has been creating for a few months and already presents 3 ranges (30 juice including 6 concentrates) in packaging 10ml.
Our robot of the day is presented to him for some time in a glass vial of 20ml, but, TPD and his cohort of inept rules oblige, you will not find these vials anymore from the 1er January 2016.
The bottle does not protect from UV rays but allows to locate the remaining liquid level. You have several choices of nicotine concentration: 0, 3, 6, 11, 16mg / ml in a base 50 / 50 (a little less to give way to aromas). The preparation without water or alcohol, does not contain dye, additives and the flavors have been prepared for inhalation, rid of toxic agents (parabens, ambrox, diacetyl). Base and nicotine are pharmaceutical grade (USP / EP).
A greedy robot that Mauritius, discover this in detail.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Presence of clear pictograms on the label: No (only one)
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
This labeling is to be considered as "out of fashion" since it will no longer be relevant, replaced by those of 10ml anti-UV PET packaging already available.
3 pictograms are absent (- 18, not recommended for pregnant women and recyclable) even though these recommendations are present on the label. The bottle is perfectly equipped with mandatory securities. A DLUO and a lot number are written legibly.
Overall and for the rate requested this packaging is appropriate, you will be entitled to a box as soon as your order exceeds 3 units.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The label is leakproof, it is structured in 3 parts. In the center, the image of the robot and its name stand alongside a clear nicotine level. Separated by a vertical band where the range of the liquid is written, an informative part details the composition and the precautions of use of the juice.
The other part informs about the brand, its origin, its coordinates and lot numbers and DLUO. Maurice is amber, almost orange, it does not contain fruit that could give it that color ...
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Chocolate, coconut
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Chocolate, coconut
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: A Bounty because it's easy and everyone (or not far) sees what we're talking about.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening is a coconut chocolate bouquet that emerges from this vial, a powerful smell. The juice is sweet without excess it invites to tasting, which I do without delay.
No surprise or so! the coconut is really well represented, very realistic and generous and it is not usual. Associated with other tastes this flavor tends to fade or dissipate quickly, here it persists, at ease in this chocolate formula. A rather sweet milk chocolate without the bitterness of cocoa.
The power is there, the flavors are long and faithful to the "natural" compounds. The assembly is metered carefully, no conflict in sight, the taffes follow each other and are always as similar to the first.
It is a gourmand affirmed without excess. The two main flavors are really recognizable and blend gently and amplitude, lovers will surely find a pleasure to chew well known, fewer calories.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Mirage EVO - Royal Mini Hunter (0,3ohm)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Inox, Fiber Freaks Original D 01
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It accepts a moderate heating without flinching, variations of amplitudes will probably be observed according to your editing and the power you will impose, but say that it does not decay to heat.
It does not contain a sweetening additive and does not deposit quickly on the coils. This range is suitable for both clearomizers and drippers, and of course the different RBAs. His hit at 6mg / ml is in line with the advertised rate, the vapor volume is also in line with the proportion of VG.
I enjoyed it in warm, airy vape, 35W for 0,5ohm with the EVO Mirage which also allows a tighter vape (if we inspire with measure). The latter being hotter, it less suited me, but allowed to appreciate more fully the roundness of the assembly.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Maurice is a pleasant robot, despite a price a little high, it will probably be an all day for many of you who enjoy chocolate and coconut. The vape all day does not necessarily mean every day, you understand me.
This juice is to be classified in the vape pleasure, and can accompany a meal end to the appropriate dessert, just like a good coffee.
Mechanics of fluids did not take a big risk with Maurice, unlike Albert, who stages a singular fruit, little used in the vape. Nevertheless it must be recognized as a remarkable and effective result, it is what is his strength.
See you soon with a new vaporous robot
Excellent vape to you.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.