Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Zap Juice
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.62 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.31 €
- Price per liter: 310 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: No
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Zap Juice was born in 2016 in Manchester, United Kingdom. It offers us a range that feels good the land of the rising sun both by name and by its finery. Aisu means Ice in Japanese ... You guessed it, this range will make you cold in the back and not only there!
Today we will test Mango, liquid with nicotine salts. You can find two packages on the market. Mango 10ml is available in 3, 6 and 20mg nicotine. The level of pg / vg is variable according to the nicotine level: for the 3 and 6mg liquids the pg / vg rate is 70 / 30. The adaptation of the ratio according to the nicotine level is interesting.
For nicotine liquids in 20mg, the rate is 50 / 50. Mango 50 ml is not nicotine, and one or two flasks of nicotine salt are provided if you want to boost your product. To facilitate the mixing, it is packaged in a bottle with a capacity of 60ml and its ratio is 70 / 30.
The misty shops will ask you 15 € 62 for the bottle 50ml and class the Mango as entry level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Before proceeding to decrypt the label, I must remember that Mango comes straight from Manchester, England. This is going to be important because, from what I've seen, the security and health requirements are not being followed to the letter.
First of all, regarding the various pictograms imposed, the pictogram informing the minors is there, that preventing pregnant women is absent. No triangle in relief for visually impaired people either.
The composition of the juice is indicated in several languages, including French. Below the composition of the product, there is the address and phone number of the manufacturer but I can not find the lot number or the DLUO. This is really embarrassing because if a problem arises with the product, we do not have the possibility to indicate which lot is concerned. The amount of fluid is informed as well as the PG / VG ratio but the nicotine level is not indicated. That's a lot of forgetting about that ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
This bottle has a look and flatters our eyes. Original, the blister completely encompasses the bottle and its cap. This is an additional security regarding the virginity of the bottle. Japanese-inspired, the name of the Aisu range is highlighted on a very light yellow label and some orange spots with filigree, koi carp, symbol of Japan.
Beside the name of the range, Aisu is also registered in Japanese. The name of the product, it is at the bottom of the bottle on a yellow background.
On the side, you will find the legal information written in lower case, the English flag, and the only pictogram present: the warning to less than 18 years.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Menthol
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Minty
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
When I opened the bottle, the smell of ripe mango invades my nostrils! What a smell! This gives the mouth water and I almost want to eat the bottle! But I resisted and after having quickly cleaned my dripper and changed the cotton, I was able to start the tasting.
In inspiration, the cold is intense, the menthol takes all the mouth and surprises because I expected to perceive the mango in first intention. But the mango is there, very ripe, sweet and juicy as promised. Aisu is aptly named. This is a mango ice cream. The rendering is very realistic, even if the fee is too intense for my taste.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Mango is an ice cream and the cold can hinder the tasting. So I chose to close the airflow so as not to accentuate this contribution of costs. Similarly, I mounted a little power to warm the atmosphere, without crushing the taste of mango.
The liquid is quite thick (70 VG) so pay attention to your resistance. If you want, you can opt for a bottle of 50 / 50 with a higher nicotine level. Mango is nice in the afternoon, in hot weather. In the morning, it will wake up your taste buds quite brutally.
- Recommended times of the day: Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.07 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
A ripe and sweet mango, refreshing for the summer, it is very pleasant. This Mango is good, realistic on the side of the fruit. For my part, I find that the ice side brought by menthol is too powerful and annoys me enough because in the end, I only have that left. The impression of fresh remains long in the mouth and I have preferred that it is the taste of the fruit that is long.
The black spot of this liquid is the legal and security aspect that is not respected at all. Even if this juice comes from the other side of the Channel, this should not prevent our British friends from complying with the legal requirements of countries that market their products. Nevertheless, the Mango remains a pleasant juice to vape.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.