Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: ZAP JUICE
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.42 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.31 €
- Price per liter: 310 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Mango Cola liquid is offered by the British brand ZAP JUICE based in Manchester. The liquid is part of the range of "Vintage Cola", it is packaged in a transparent flexible plastic bottle having a capacity of 50ml of product.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 30 / 70 and the nicotine level is 0mg / ml, on the manufacturer's website, the Mango Cola is offered with an additional vial of 10ml of nicotine salt in 18mg / ml in order to boost the juice, the bottle can hold up to 60ml of liquid.
The Mango Cola is available from 15,42 € (on the manufacturer's website), so it ranks among the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 3.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information regarding legal and safety compliance in force is not included on the bottle packaging. It misses the name and the coordinates of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid as well as the lot number which makes it possible to ensure the traceability of the product.
However, the name of the brand and the liquid is available, the product capacity in the bottle is indicated, the ratio of VG as well as the nicotine level. You can see the origin of the product with the pictogram for people over 18 years. The ingredients of the recipe and the precautions for use are listed. The optimal use-by date is on the vial stopper.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: No
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: No
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 1.67 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquids from the "Vintage Cola" range all have the same aesthetic code regarding label design. They are light blue / turquoise and are traversed vertically by a band whose colors differ depending on the type of juice. We are here with a yellow / green band.
The name of the juice and the brand is written on the front side with the product content in the bottle below and recommendations for boosting the product.
On the back of the label are the list of ingredients and information on the precautions for use, these data are given in several languages. There is also the pictogram for more than 18 years, the origin of the juice, the ratio of VG and the nicotine level.
The label is made of very fine paper which also covers a good part of the bottle cap, when opening it tears and attests so the inviolability of the product. The DLUO is on the part of the label covering the cap. The vial of nicotine salt included in the packaging is convenient for boosting its juice.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.13 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The liquid Mango Cola proposed by ZAP JUICE is a juice of the type "drink / fruity" with the flavors of cola and mango. At the opening of the bottle, the perfumes of cola are perfectly well perceived, those of mango are also well but weaker.
At the taste level, the two flavors composing the recipe do not have too much aromatic power, they are well felt in the mouth but it is tastefully low. The flavors of cola are more like confectionery than drinks. They seem to occupy a large part in the composition and crush a little those of the mango, ripe and juicy type that are perceived especially at the end of expiration especially by their sweetness and the slightly fruity and sweet look they provide.
The liquid is really light and is not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Recurve
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.28Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the Mango Cola was done using two different vape configurations, one with recurve dripper RDA with 0.28Ω resistance for 40W power and another with Asmodus C4 dripper with 0.56Ω resistance and 30 power. W. The cotton used for both configurations is Holy Fiber from HOLY JUICE LAB, the liquid was boosted with 10ml of nicotine salt in 18mg / ml.
I wanted to see if the aromatic power of the juice intensified according to the type of editing, it is not, I find that the aromatic power of aromas is a bit weak. At the inspiration, the passage in throat and the hit are very light.
On expiration, the steam obtained is of normal type, the flavors of cola appear, it is chemical confectionery type. Then, weak fruity, sweet and sweet notes are perceived thanks to the flavors of the ripe and juicy mango but which seems "crushed" by the flavors of cola.
The whole offers in the mouth a relatively light taste, the two flavors are perceptible but very weak, the feeling of taste is nevertheless pleasant.
- Recommended times of day: Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.46 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Mango Cola liquid offered by ZAP JUICE is a juice of the drink / fruity type whose flavors of mango and cola have a rather low aromatic power even if the two flavors are well perceived in the mouth during the tasting. The cola is confectionery type and seems to occupy a large part in the composition of the recipe. The mango, ripe and juicy type, brings sweetness and slightly sweet notes to the recipe.
The tasting is relatively sweet and light, it is not disgusting. A liquid that can be quite suitable for fans of a sweet and weakly flavored vape.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.