Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Alloliquid
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Presented since 2012 in the ecosystem of manufacturers of vapors, the Occitan manufacture My Vap has a catalog well supplied and rich of many references.
Our A7 Sun Vap By My Vap Mango is from the PG / VG 50 / 50 Potions range.
Distributed by multiple resellers in France, Le Vapelier has obtained this declination by Alloliquid - wholesalers speaking to professionals - so that we can deliver the evaluation of these southern juices.
Packaged in a plastic 10 ml vial with a fine tip at the end, the brand offers 3 nicotine values, 3, 6 & 11 mg / ml, plus the one without the addictive substance.
Rates are quoted price ranging from 4,90 to 5,90 € 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Of course, according to TPD 2017, the production is not criticized. All the recommendations of the directive are followed to the letter.
Notwithstanding the absence of nicotine in the vial that was sent to me, I would have liked the relief triangle for the visually impaired on the label. Sometimes this picto s'arbore on the top of the cap but this is not the case here.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Without the means of the famous "majors" a little extra effort would not have been too much.
The essential is done and nothing serious is to blame, however it is not the visual that My Vap will tempt us ...
Certainly, we are becoming more and more demanding, but the fierce competition in a plethora of e-liquids requires it, especially if you want to stand out or just get noticed.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
As the most loyal readers of you know, I do not really appreciate the fresh fruity flavors and I even readily admit an aversion to the koolada.
Professional above all, I strive to disregard my tastes to remain objective but here I have an unusual difficulty. This juice makes me cough. So much so that I can not take the gusts to get the different aspects of the potion.
Once is not customary, I will ask the help of a third person, accustomed to the juice well charged with aroma. His opinion added to the feelings that I could have, should allow us to accomplish the job in good conditions.
The Mango A7 gives pride of place to the tropical fruit of the same name but stands out from the competition by adding a touch of apricot.
Reasonably fresh so as not to feel an exaggerated icy effect, the recipe is more subtle than some other references in this taste category.
Its percentage of vegetable glycerine more nuanced allows a dosage of aromas more in line with our hexagonal habits as well as a more refined perception of the flavors.
The realism is well made and the mixture undeniably benefited from the greatest care. The aromatic power is moderate and the hit, light, is to be attributed to freshness since the vial received does not have nicotine.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Bellus Rba & Avocado 22 SC
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.65Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Regardless of the preamble in the previous chapter I advise you to control air and power.
The moderate percentage of vegetable glycerin will not be comfortable on "heavy artillery". Mango A7 is subtle, so make sure you do not overdo it.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.22 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Malaysians have become specialists in fresh fruit and mango-flavored liquids. Self proclaimed or real specialists, I let you judge but there is no reason that our beautiful country is not so "stalled" in the matter.
In any case, it is certainly the statement made by My Vap since its proposal has the advantage of being different.
Far more subtle than many competing recipes, the Mango A7 brings its difference thanks to a controlled fresh effect and the addition of another fruity touch: apricot.
Low in vegetable glycerine - versatile ratio of 50 / 50 - the recipe is not meant for the "big vape". In the right conditions of use and with the appropriate equipment the potion will reserve for its conso-vapeurs all the care brought by the flavourists.
Mango A7. I wonder the meaning of this surname? ...
Like you, I thought of the South Highway. Only, in Saint Jean-de-Vedas, it is the A9 towards Spain.
So ? While waiting for an answer from Montpellier, I urge you to give yours, just to see your opinion.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.