Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Solarium
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.2 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.52 €
- Price per liter: 520 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Solana is a French brand offering e-liquids as well as concentrates for DIY. It offers premium quality liquids with complex and original recipes made from the best international flavors. Its products are analyzed and controlled by the National School of Chemistry of Lille.
The Malaysian Strawberry comes from the range ready to vaper in 10ml, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50 and the nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Malaysian Strawberry is also available with nicotine levels ranging from 0 to 12mg / ml. We can also get the juice in 50ml format with a price of 18,90 €, the concentrate for the DIY and the loan to vaper are offered at a price of 5,20 € and thus classifies the Malaysian Strawberry among the entry-level liquids .
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All the data relating to the legal and safety conformances in force on the label of the bottle are found. We have the names of the juice and the brand, information about the precautions for use and the ingredients of the recipe. The various pictograms are common, the relief for blind people is on the cap. Information about the presence of nicotine in the product is mentioned.
The best use by date with the batch number that ensures the traceability of the liquid are well indicated. The instructions for use including information on use and storage, warnings and possible undesirable side effects can be found on the label. It also includes the origin of the product with the name and contact information of the manufacturer and also an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 2.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The label design of the bottle is quite simple, on the front is an illustration representing a kind of tiger with shades of pink / red. Below are the names of the liquid and the brand.
On the side of the label are the precautions for use and the ingredients of the recipe, as well as the various pictograms with the nicotine level.
On the back of the label is deposited the information relating to the presence of nicotine in the product. We can see, vertically, the DLUO, the lot number, the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level.
Inside the label is the product's user guide that includes usage and storage data, warnings and possible unwanted side effects. The label has a smooth finish well done, all the information written on it is clear and perfectly readable. The packaging is rather simple but well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Malaysian Strawberry is a fruity juice with wild strawberry and mango flavors. At the opening of the bottle, a sweet fruity smell is felt even if the perfumes seem rather weak. At the level of taste the aromatic power of fresh mango is present and tastefully faithful, moreover it is the only flavor that stands out from the game. Indeed, the flavors of wild strawberry are much more difficult to perceive, certainly crushed by those of mango, they bring a subtle "acidity" to the composition.
The freshness of the juice is present, it is "natural" type and seems to be caused by the aromas of fresh mango, this touch of the recipe is fairly well dosed, the freshness is not too aggressive. The sweet freshness of the Malaysian Strawberry makes it a fairly light liquid, refreshing and not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Recurve
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.24Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting the Malaysian Strawberry, the power of vape was set to 35W and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy juice lab. With this configuration of vape the inspiration is quite sweet, the passage in throat and the light hit.
When exhaling, subtle tangy notes appear, they seem to come from the flavors of the wild strawberry. Then, the flavors of mango arrive, they are quite tasty, true to reality and naturally fresh, they also occupy a large part in the composition of the recipe.
The liquid is soft and light, the fresh notes are relatively well dosed, it is not disgusting.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.5 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Solana's Malaysian Strawberry liquid is a fruity type of juice with fresh notes of the recipe that are perfectly balanced, they are not too aggressive and allow the juice not to be disgusting. The flavors of fresh mango are tastefully successful, they are faithful to reality and occupy a large part in the composition. The wild strawberry is perceived only by its subtle acidulous touches felt especially at the beginning of expiration.
The Malaysian Strawberry is a sweet and fresh juice, its refreshing aspect allows it to not be disgusting and makes it an ideal companion for summer breaks.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.