And that's it, the holiday of Vapevent closed with the delivery of LEVAPELIER.COM AWARDS.
For all of you who have not been able to attend the live, we will very quickly make available all the videos ...
For the record, the entire selection process went from A to Z under the supervision of Maître Dedieu, bailiff in Paris, present from stage 1 until the ceremony.
- All the nominees of the four French e-liquid categories, have been selected in the TOP JUUS category of the Vapelier, as represented within our special gazette E-liquids french.
- For the category of the best foreign e-liquid present at the vapevent, a hostess of the vapevent collected the vials of all those who wished to participate on the morning of Sunday 11, during the afternoon of the same day the teams of the steamer selected the four nominees presented to the eight jurors during the selection of Monday 12.
- Half of the present jury represented, through four independent reviewers, the French vape community.
- The other half of the jury was drawn among the Vapevent exhibitors (under the watch of the bailiff), with the only condition, not to be nominated.
- All the tastings were done on anonymized bottles based on sealed sealed bottlesunder the supervision of the usher.
- All tastings were performed on the same atomizers (flavor-oriented drippers), in single coil, with the same type of resistance, and the same capillary.
- All rating sheets, signed by the members of the jury, were placed in receivership with the office of associate bailiffs Cherky and Virgotwhich also has the regulation.
- The digital file containing the presentation was recorded under the eyes of Master Dedieu, before being handed over through him, in hand to the technical board of the Vapevent.
Nobody, absolutely nobody, until the last moment, could not prejudge who would win the LEVAPELIER.COM AWARDS.
Once again thanks to Vapevent for hosting this first French!
Here is the list of winners for 2016:
- Best tobacco or gourmet tobacco: The Supreme of E-liquid France
- Best gourmand: Bavanuts from Frenchy Fog
- Best Fruity: Green Temptation from Alfaliquid
- Best Fees: The Re-animator from French Liquide
- Best foreign liquid present at Vapevent: Papi Churro from JetFuel
- Vapelier 2016 special prize: awarded to the heart of the heart for its associative action, and in memory of one of its members who left much too early, Jonathan Mauler.
From left to right, Xavier and Olivier Martzel, respectively the chief flavourist and industrial director of Alfaliquid, congratulations!
The French Liquide bites his trophy to the fullest (Bravo Mickaël)! (We thank our friends for Ecig Mag for this photo! She is superb !)