Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fuu
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 15 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.66 Euros
- Price per liter: 660 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Lepidopterist friends, nature lovers and butterfly hunters of all kinds, you've come to the right place! If in addition you indulge in the guilty pleasure of the vape, you could not fall better.
Indeed, what better to reconcile your two passions than this liquid, directly from the small shop curiosities Fuu? For the boobies, inveterate smokers or other TPD voters, know that the lepidoptera is a suborder of the great class of insects, er, finally something like that. In short, it's a butterfly, what ...
As usual, the range declines the greedy concept by borrowing our six-legged friends their surname. And, as usual, the conditioning is perfect. Very dark cobalt blue glass for UV filtration, lots of useful information for the consumer and the equipment needed to properly fill your favorite atomizer. They are not so Fuu that, finally! In any case, level conditioning, it ensures!
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Lepidopteran is not yet on the long list of carcinogenic molecules, I imagine that vape is not the most dangerous.
In any case, you are warned in a very nice way because all the legal notices and necessary for the safety, big and small, are displayed squared and in rank with a good visibility. There is little more than a chain to prevent the bestiau to fly! Moreover, the manufacturer presents us with a recipe reworked, here devoid of any toxic product. We are, do not forget, the prehistory of this new technology and everyone learns a little on the job. When we do not know, we can be wrong. By cons, when we know, to be wrong is a fault. Well done on the part of Fuu who testifies to the real desire of the manufacturers to show paw in these moments or the vape doubt and hiccup.
As you know if you read me, the presence of ultra-pure water to fluidify the liquid and make it compatible with any evaporation system as little as the memory of my first slippers. Also, even if the rating is impacted by this fact, there is no evidence that water can have any harmful influence on the body when inhaled. And me, it reassures me, I imagined already having to hold my breath every time I take my shower ....
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I come back to this beautifully crafted packaging that cleverly mixes a very symbolic "entomologist workshop" with a quasi-tribal graphic design. I like a lot, both in the concept declined across the range in the realization. The proof even that on a "small" format of 15ml, one can also have enough imagination to create a whole universe with the idea and a good graphic designer.
Congratulations for the glass jar that I hope will remain relevant in the future. What is more depressing indeed than to imagine a whole row of 10ml plastic vials in order of battle, all of the same color and proudly displaying a sticker: "Vaper Kills"? Do not laugh …. we never know.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Patissier, Vanilla
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
a red fruit salad with cream
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
God it's good!
The DNA of the range is present and is found in the slightly vanilla cream that lines the entire mouth. But, the presence of red fruits, round for some and a little acid for others, raises the gluttony of all by a saving pep.
Better in my humble taste than the Volucella, it is certainly more classic. But the marriage raspberry / blackcurrant and perhaps blueberry on one side and vanilla cream on the other is very successful, allowing a gustatory morph of high holding that comes flatter the palate in the direction of the hair and asks another taf , then another, then another ...
A real recipe in total balance. We leave here the chrysalis and we get a sumptuous butterfly.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18.5 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: eXpromizer v2, cycloen AFC
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The viscosity of the juice makes it compatible with any atomizer. I will advise for my part on a rebuildable typed flavors, a tight hair, to benefit from all the aromas. No need to climb too high, this juice is not a cloud fuel and the fruit part disintegrating a little face a too high temperature.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Another great success in this new version of the range. The aromas are more precise, the creaminess does not invade the whole room and leaves room for subtlety. It is a liquid that will appeal to both gourmands and fruit lovers by its softness and simplicity of good quality. One of the best in the range for me.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.