Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: E-CHIEF
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 90%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The French brand e-liquid E-CHEF subsidiary of FRANCOVAPE based in Chambly in the Hauts de France offers its juice Lemon Tart from the range "Fanatik" which includes three different gourmet juices.
The liquid is packaged in a cardboard box in which there is a transparent soft plastic bottle having a capacity of 50ml of juice with a nicotine level of 0mg / ml. The addition of booster is possible because the bottle can easily accommodate 60ml product. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 10 / 90.
The Lemon Tart is available alone or in pack, also including a bottle of 10ml nicotine booster, both versions are offered for the same price of 19,90 € and thus classifies juice among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The information regarding legal and safety compliance in force is present both on the box and on the bottle.
So we find the names of the juice and the range from which it is derived, the ratio of PG / VG, the content of product in the bottle and the nicotine level. You can also see the ingredients that make up the recipe, indications relating to precautions for use and the usual pictograms.
The name and contact information of the manufacturer are present, the origin of the product is mentioned, there is also a call number of the poison center. Finally, the batch number to ensure the traceability of the liquid with the optimal use-by date is clearly indicated (it is only visible on the bottle), there is even an indication of the diameter of the tip of the bottle. .
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Lemon Tart liquid packaging is very complete and remarkably well done. For the test, this is the pack version including the nicotine booster.
The bottle is inserted into a cardboard box that has the same aesthetic appeal as the bottle label. On the front, the name of the juice and the range, the ratio of VG, the content of product in the bottle and the rate of nicotine.
The information relating to the precautions for use is written on the side, the ingredients with the pictograms and on the bottle are added to the batch number and the BBD. On the other side are the name and contact details of the manufacturer. The design of the set is quite colorful, it is here with an illustration of pastry mix quite colorful and well done. The packaging design is nice and well done, it's very correct.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Lemon, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Lemon Tart liquid is a gourmet type juice with lemon pie flavors. At the opening of the bottle, the gourmet flavors of the pie are well felt, the smells of lemon are also, we can also guess the sweet aspect of the recipe.
At the taste level, the juice is quite light, the aromatic power of the ingredients is present, the flavors of the pie are quite sweet and faithful and their aspect "sanded" is well transcribed. The flavors of lemon are also true, they are slightly acidic and sweet.
Lemon Tart is relatively mild, the ingredients seem to be evenly distributed in the composition. We also perceive a meringue aspect that is very realistic. The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect. The tasting is nice and not sickening.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Recurve
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.53Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the tasting of Lemon Tart, the juice was boosted with 10ml of nicotine booster and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab, the power set to 28W.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is quite light, the passage in throat and the hit are sweet, the flavors of lemon are divined.
On expiration, the steam obtained is rather "dense", the pastry flavors of the pie appear. They are felt almost at the same time as those of the lemon, which are slightly accentuated afterwards, to give way, at the end of expiration, to the return of the gourmet flavors of the pie which last a short time in the mouth at the end of the vape.
The tasting is pleasant, it is light and not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Lemon Tart Liquid proposed by E-CHEF is a gourmet juice with flavors of lemon pie remarkably faithful and well done. The gourmet flavors of the pie are present, a tart of the type "shortbread", the lemon is very slightly acid and sweet, its taste is also realistic. We also feel the "meringue" aspect of the whole which certainly reinforces the greedy side of the composition.
The tasting is really pleasant, pleasant and tasty, the sensation of having in the mouth a real lemon tart is quite bluffing!
A well-deserved "Top Jus" for a tasty and addictive tasting!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.