Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: AVAP
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.90 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € / ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable?
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for the filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of nicotine dosage in bulk on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Today we are attacking the third part of the Devil Squiz range in the person of Lemon Cassis, still based on the same principle of combining two fruits to make a duet. Just out of convalescence after the excellent surprise of the first two chapters, as you say that the drool flows from my lips while looking at the label. Will I need a vacation? 😉
The bottle contains 50ml of a nectar that insolently displays a beautiful purple color that makes me think that Mr. Colorant has interfered in the game. It is offered in 0 nicotine, which is normal but you can also find this e-liquid in 10ml, nicotine 0, 3, 8, 11 and 16mg / ml at the price of 5.90 €. The large capacity displayed for 19.90 €.
Now that you know everything about commercial considerations, I suggest that we look at the security aspects ...
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Do not know
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch Number Labeling: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
A simple "Nothing to report" could have been enough but we will develop a little. Product Information? Roger! Clarity of mandatory pictograms? Roger! Normal absence of the visually impaired picto on a juice in 0? Roger! Warnings for minors and pregnant women? Albert! Uh, sorry, Roger!
So, everything is clear on this chapter. Except the obvious presence of the dye that does not appear in the composition.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in accordance with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of Lemon Cassis will not deter in the collection. It uses the same graphic DNA and is therefore perfectly in line with a range. It's simple, clear and pretty enough to catch the eye, especially in this yellow and purple ornament.
Once again, let us salute the clarity of each piece of information and the layout of the set that facilitates its vision.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
A first surprise picks me from the initial breath: the freshness is significantly more important than for the two previous opus. This is not really a problem because we are still in the measure and the right tone but the Citron Cassis joins a myriad of other fresh fruity liquids and dissociates a bit of the confusing realism and quasi-gastronomy that reigned until so.
Blackcurrant is the lion's share and imposes its unmistakable taste by clearly displaying as an excellent vintage. The aroma is of good quality, the length in the mouth is very satisfactory and there are all aspects of the bay of the cassissier: a touch of biting acid and a note sweet and fleshy.
The lemon brings a slight bitterness without really affecting his roommate. It is clearly behind. It will become more obvious at higher power or the added pep will be undeniable, creating a sparkling effect very summery.
The back of the mouth is tinged with bitterness and freshness and allows to better understand a recipe that gives pride to the Bay of Burgundy and uses the lemon more as a striking additive than an egalitarian aroma. A choice that respects itself, the liquid being very pleasant to vape, but which leaves a little of the range logic that had prevailed until now.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Psyclone Hadaly
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.45
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Like any fruity e-liquid, it should not be expected to impose too much power if you want to maintain the taste control. On the other hand, a small increase compared to the two previous volumes is necessary if one wants to clearly identify and profit from the lemon.
The fluidity of a reassuring 50 / 50 will pass well on any atomizer, from the wise MTL of gourmet to the delectable DL of the gourmand and the correct aromatic power will assure itself its after-sales service. To vape on the beach looking at the horizon.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an Allday Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.3 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Blackcurrant Lemon is a good e-liquid that does not lie on its pretensions and remains a very good moment of vape. Less ambitious than his colleagues range, it does not revolutionize anything and this is probably its least flaw.
What does it matter since the result is really good and its freshness will satisfy the amateurs. A boon for those scorching times!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.