Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquideo, it is not less than 130 aromas and 500 different references attributing de facto the status of "generalist" to the Parisian brand.
In the many ranges available in the catalog, we will focus more specifically on a reference in the Dandy Paris collection. And our potion corresponds to this surname since it is the Left Bank.
Classic packaging in 10 ml of transparent recycled plastic, the vial is equipped with a fine tip at the end.
The ratio PG / VG indicated on the label is an 70 / 30 while browsing the website of the sign, we are informed of an 65 / 35; no matter, it will make little difference.
Nicotine levels cover a wide range of topics as it concerns all vapers. This load is ensured by 3, 6, 10, 15 & 18 mg / ml, without omitting the version devoid of addictive substance.
Note that if some "classics" - meaning by that, tobacco - are available in large format 30 or 50ml this is not the case of the Left Bank which is usually exchanged against 5,90 € 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The labeling does not mention the presence of alcohol or distilled water, I imagine that the potion does not contain.
Of course, as is customary with French productions, there is no criticism to make as the respect of the rules is crucial for the future of our vape.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Elegant, refined, classy, the visual is perfect for a dandy. On the other hand, we can only note the loss of charm due to this bottle of 10ml required by the legislator. Liquideo is obviously not for nothing but it is clear that the old format brought more appeal.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of Virginia Classic from Flavor Power
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Assuredly the tobacco is sweet, blond and slightly sweet. Unfortunately, I find this Rive Gauche too shy with a light aromatic power.
So, if I feel the taste line without problems, this deficit prevents me from perceiving the different aspects of a potion that lacks a little character.
Certainly, the juice is a sweet classic, as already mentioned a little sweet and seems to correspond to a Virginia but I remain convinced that more relief would have allowed him to obtain a higher stage and a more marked identity.
The hit and the volume of vapor expelled are consistent with the displayed values and logically the presence in the mouth is modest.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Hobbit Rda, PockeX & Melo 4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As usual, I conducted this evaluation on dripper but the potion is best expressed on clearomiser.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a glass, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Left Bank is an honest juice but sins by too much shyness.
This reserve is certainly wanted by Liquideo but it brings a little too much linearity to a potion that deserved a bit of bad character.
Allday no problem, it will convert many smokers and will transition to the e-cigarette effectively, only neo-planers will quickly turn to references more "marked" and may abandon the one that allowed them to start.
Of course, I can only advise primo-vapers to test the vape, this recipe will allow them to get the basics of the art of vaping and facilitate the first steps.
The experience, know-how and quality of Liquideo's production provide the essential; namely a risk reduction of the order of 95% compared to smoked tobacco.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.