Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV
- Price of the tested packaging: 12.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A new offspring in the Black Cirkus range, it is testing!
Always presented in an elegant black livery which, beyond the undeniable aesthetic aspect, has the particularity to ensure a protection of the precious liquid against the aggressiveness of UV rays, the Juggler imposes. But it does not stop there and we go out the big game having fun with the various and varied information that flourish in various parts of the bottle, as bowling and balls of the artist in the halogen light of the marquee. a circus.
Thus, we find all the colorful band informative elements: nicotine levels, PG / VG ratio and the whole band on parade.
In the intelligent "new number" category, there is a pictogram that specifies the diameter of the tip of the glass pipette (3mm). It's smart and can tell you if you will encounter or not problems when filling your favorite ato.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Appalling ... How am I going to find it hard to tell when the object I hold in my hands is so perfect on this chapter? We can say that the manufacturer does not help us find the little beast. And it is good for the consumer who will be certain of the safety of this product and its compliance.
Picto for visually impaired, prohibition to minors, prohibition to pregnant women, picto skull and warning on the behavior to be held in case of ingestion or skin contact, everything is there. There is nothing missing. The Juggler sends everything in the air but nothing falls on the ground.
DLUO, lot number, address of the laboratory and direct contact to a SAV happily complete a table already well sketched.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I just love it.
This atmosphere of circus fairgrounds that occurs on the village square with some numbers and attracts the barge with hygiaphones on the roofs of colorful cars, it forces the dream and nostalgia. And the classy realization that manages to get out of the hat-slap of our memories all these artistic professions some of which are now part of the collective imagination without the result is quirky or outdated, it's perfect.
One of the most interesting and successful packagings I know.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: That cereals grow in winter in the vaposphere.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
VDLV brings us his vision of a big trend of the moment: the breakfast of fruity cereals.
The juice is unctuous and very "broad" in the mouth. With a fairly low aromatic power, it takes a few taffs before starting to apprehend. There is an undeniable milky aspect, both in the texture of the vapor and in the taste. A cereal note difficult to decrypt, however, punctuate pleasantly mix and settle permanently in the mouth.
A slight note of acidity is posed delicately on the tongue and makes the little breakfast a little scoundrel. Currant, raspberry, blackcurrant? It would be difficult to establish precisely because of the fruit, we do not really feel the flesh but rather the acidulous aspect that gives pep to an otherwise creamy recipe.
The juice is good. It would be even better with a little more aromatic power but it will certainly please fans of this type of e-liquid by its subtlety.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-L, Cyclone AFC, Mini Royal Hunter
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton, Fiber Freaks 1
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Strangely, it is in a very airy device that I enjoyed the Juggler the best. The air suits him well as he goes well juggler who fights with this element to illuminate the spectacle of objects / aromas suspended as frozen in time.
A warm temperature will suit him perfectly and an abuse of power will eliminate the fruits of the equation. A good mini dripper, like the Royal Hunter for example, well ventilated and not kicked in power will allow him to flourish fully.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.37 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A good juice that does not deviate in this range or the artists of the track to the stars alongside the monsters of fair for a gay and colorful farandole of flavors.
If I have only one reservation to make, it is to have taken advantage of the aromatic lightness. As much as it can be included in a fruity or flowery juice so that the presence too strong of sliced aromas is not disturbing, so much for a gourmet juice, it lacks here a little ... greed precisely.
But this is only a personal downside that will not prevent me from finishing the vial without ulterior motives. Because the Juggler will please, I pledge, the vapers who prefer a certain subtlety to decrypt rather than a broth too charged in calories.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.