- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: The Little Vapoteur
- Price of the tested product: 37.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Entry level (from 1 to 40 euros)
- Mod type: Classic drums
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Not applicable
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Artery Vapor is a rather discreet brand in France. Today, she manages to penetrate the French market with a typical product primo-vapoteur, intended more particularly for the fair sex.
The LadyQ adopts the look of a high-end cosmetic product.
It is a complete set-up consisting of a battery of 1000mah and an atomizer with a capacity of 1,5 ml, mounted on a retractable base.This set-up uses proprietary resistors, but it is also compatible with resistors aspire Nautilus BVC.
The price seems to me quite related to this product, whose seriousness could be questioned. Indeed, the concept is a little "gadget", the tube lipstick that turns into e-cigs, at best it's James Bond, at worst it's Kinder. In one case, it is the class and in the other ... the loooose. Let's see the result !!!
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mm: 21
- Product Length or Height in mm: 89
- Product weight in grams: 130
- Material composing the product: Aluminum, Delrin
- Type of Form Factor: Square Pen - Type Itaste VV
- Decorative style: Feminine
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: On the bottom cap
- Fire button type: Touch
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 0
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 5
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
When we open the box and we discover this product, it is impossible not to make the immediate connection with a high-end cosmetic product. The copy is just perfect: the colors, the materials, the style ... it is a perfect camouflage, able to deceive the customers of the Nocibé or Sephora signs ...
The set-up adopts a square section, most of which has a uniform varnished color (black, red or pink). Note that the top is a kind of gilded cubic piece nested in the colored section. The illusion is perfect, I immediately recognized one of my wife's many beauty products. Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, I do not really know, but in any case, it's something of the kind.
On one side, there is a discreet engraving "Lady Q" and, on another, the micro USB port and brand. The bottom is a plastic bottom typical of this kind of packaging. It hides the touch button to start and shoot.
It's very elegant, but where is my e-cig?
To unveil the atomizer, you will simply remove the golden part.
By separating it from the battery, you will discover that it hides an atomizer, equipped with a worsex tank with a capacity of 1,5ml. We replace the room in the home of the battery, and here is our e-cig that made its appearance.
It's very pretty and elegant, girls will fall on this nice look.
The very reasonable weight, the overall quality satisfactory in view of the price, its small footprint (89mm x 21mm closed version, 118mm x 21mm in deployed version), make this Lady Q the ideal companion to be slipped into your pocket or your little one handbag.
Let's see how it works.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: Owner, Owner - Hybrid
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by mod: Protection against short circuits from the atomizer, Fixed protection against overheating of the resistors of the atomizer
- Compatibility accus: LiPo
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 0.1
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
If I dared, I could start like this:
"Tap 5 once the" Q "and it starts."! I do not see any mark of I-do-not-know-how-of-disrespect for the weak sex, it is only a touch of humor insignificant and, I confess, rather mediocre. (note: did you do circus school?)
A bright green halo surrounds the touch button to confirm startup, the LED color will change depending on the battery charge level (green up to 80%, yellow from 80 to 30% and red below 30% ).
The battery is equipped with the necessary protection systems: against short circuits, against overheating, cut-off at 8 seconds and, of course, a discharge limit.
Let's talk about the atomizer: in addition to being retractable, our little atomizer fills up, it is enough to unscrew the top-cap to reveal the two small openings.
The atomizer is equipped with proprietary resistors type vertical coil. There is also an airflow adjustment ring. Indeed, you can rotate a silver piece of the base. This "square ring" has a rectangular skylight, there are four positions (one per face). It goes from very tight to medium air. The system is practical and quite accurate.
A primo product, simple and accessible, which does not suffer from any lack.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 4 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Here again, we are in the world of cosmetics. The sheath has a photo of the product and, if there were not ridiculous warnings about nicotine, we could miss by ignoring that it is an electronic cigarette it is.
Once removed the cardboard tunnel, we discover a sober black box that bears only the name of the brand in a golden typography.
Inside, our Lady Q and two small black boxes with a golden band. The content is written in white: USB cable and accessories. So we have a USB cable, a spare pyrex, a spare resistor and seals.
The experts will undoubtedly recognize the spirit of the mark worn by Karl L.
Of course, there is a record but it is not translated ... pity.
It's clean, strongly inspired in every sense of the word and, for the price, the pack is very complete.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The filling is easy, especially if you use conventional 10ml bottles with fine tips. The Lady Q is ultra-easy to carry. Compact, it is really made to slip into a purse but you will also put it in a pocket.
The retractable system will prevent you from breaking the pyrex (fragile) of the tank, it will also avoid unwanted shoots facilitated by the touch sensitive button if you forget to extinguish it before putting it away.
Moreover, on this subject, the button is very responsive and, if you put your Lady Q standing, usually nothing happens, unless it is on a metal surface. On this type of surface, the fire button is inevitably activated.
The capacity of the battery is 1000mAh which does not allow you to hold a whole day especially with resistors in 0,7Ω. However, the reload is fast and the system allows you the vape during the loading.
The vape? It is completely in line with the standards of this market sector. Resistances are very correct, the airflow system is also effective and the restoration of flavors very honest.
No big defects, the product works very well, it is rather practical. Just beware of the very sensitive touch switch.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? A classic fiber
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? With the one provided which is the only compatible
- Description of the test configuration used: Juice in 50 / 50 resistance supplied to 0,7 ohm
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: as is
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.5 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
With the Lady Q, the Chinese Artery will no doubt attract the favors of novice vexers or those more seasoned who like discreet and classy set-ups.
Indeed, by choosing to give its last starter kit the appearance of a luxury cosmetic product, it's a safe bet that girls will absolutely want to slip one in their bags. With this "so pretty" look, I would say they make 50 at 60% comfortable on the way to seduction.
Once the little gem turned into e-cig, I think the charm will continue to operate, at least among beginners. The set-up is simple to use and the vape it provides is very correct and this, in particular, thanks to the type of resistance Aspire Nautilus, frighteningly effective.
The autonomy is certainly a bit fair but the charging function via the micro USB is passthrough, which should compensate a little.
For more advanced vapers, this small set-up will probably have a little gadget side, but they could still be seduced by its physical advantage. As for the vape, it is rather tight so made for indirect inhalation.
A nice little product, which is not just a gadget, but a real little set-up that should win the support of beginners and intermediaries looking for a sexy set. Some small reserves, on the reliability of the fire button in the time and on the holding in the long run of the walleye on the base which undergoes a friction with each setting up.
But given the price, the risk is minimal, so ladies, treat yourself.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.