Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Art France
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4,5 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Specialist of the production of food flavorings in Italy, it is to a Flavor Art totally dedicated to the vape that we owe the potions evaluated here.
Absotech, distributor of the brand for France, sent us different ranges. It is in one of them, the Artists Touch collection, that I choose the Labyrinth to evaluate this proposal.
Packaged in 10 ml, the chosen material is PET transparent plastic with a fine tip at the end.
The ratio of PG / VG is 50 / 40, the remaining 10% being devoted to aromas with distilled water and possibly nicotine whose rates are distinguished by caps of different colors:
Green for 0 mg / ml
Light blue for 4,5 mg / ml
Blue for 9 mg / ml
Red for 18 mg / ml
Boxing fare in the entry-level featherweight category, to be displayed at 5,50 € 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Flavor Art bottles are equipped with an original security system and opening of the cap.
The seal of tamper is ensured by a breakable tongue, guaranteeing sure that the vial has never been opened.
Once cleared of this step, it is by pressure on the sides at the top of the stopper that you will intervene for the opening and the refueling of your atomizers.
While I recognize that the system is clever, I am still wary of its real effectiveness for life of children. Personally I'm not convinced, compared to the good old classic cap that still refers in what we consider, the "liquids at risk" ... The set nevertheless meets the requirements of ISO 8317.
Regarding pictograms and other legal notices. If I note absences on the first (-18 and disadvised to pregnant women), it is necessary to recognize that the label gives pride to a comprehensive list, but it is difficult to decipher without a magnifying glass.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
In the chapter on conditioning, I indicated a differentiation of nicotine levels by the color of the cap. If this solution is interesting for resellers, can find more easily without having to look at the label, it is necessary that the manufacturer does not make mistakes.
In the case of juices I received for this range Artists Touch, if the nicotine is 4,5 mg / ml, my models have the cap normally reserved for higher dosage ... An error? In any case I advise you to check.
Regarding the visual. It is simple, without any particular power of attraction. As the notion of incentive is also absent, the will of the legislator is respected.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Once again, there is not much going on at the olfactory level.
And yet the poster looks promising: "Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes ... a maze of flavors to explore forever!"
At the vape, it's unfortunately the same thing. There are, according to the description, many flavors but the aromatic weakness is such that you do not feel the different tastes. Admittedly, the whole has a slight consistency, sweet and pastry, but the too low percentage of flavors prohibits the possibility of making the difference.
The hit and the steam them, are present, consistent with their respective ratios, but it's not what I expected in terms of taste ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith & Bellus RBA
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.51Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
On 50W dripper on a resistance to 0.49Ω Labyrinth addresses a few more flavors. Only, I do not think that this use is that envisaged for a public of first-time buyers, do not hope to feel it in cold vape.
On ato tank, it's a disaster! There are no flavors. At most you have the impression of vape nicotine base ...
- Recommended times of day: Overnight for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.7 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Once again, disappointment prevails.
Once again, the description of the recipe was enticing.
And again the potion is sorely lacking in aromatic power. To such a point, that on atomizer with tank, it is purely impossible to detect the different flavors. At most you will have the vague impression of a sweet and pastry mix.
The brand offering concentrated aromas at attractive prices, I encourage you to make the following recipes your own dosages.
Because basically, I think that the juices are not bad, the manufacturer has still gained some notoriety.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.