Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquidéo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable? : no
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquideo has developed a range of twelve liquids with candy and pie flavors. Apricot tart is obviously from this range Tentation. These juices are concocted from a base of 50 / 50 PG / VG, which will suit all materials vape. Liquideo is represented in tobacco shops, but also on the manufacturer's website and at some retailers.
You will have the choice between two packs: a vial of 10ml dosed in 0, 3, 6 or 10 mg / ml of nicotine or a bottle of 50ml nicotine free, which you can boost at your convenience. The bottles are made of soft plastic and are covered with a blister to ensure the inviolability of the contents. This blister is made of plastic a bit hard, and is not very easy to remove.
To be able to taste this apricot pie in 10ml, you will pay 5,9 €. It's a decent price that ranks the juice at the entry level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No fault on this chapter, Liquideo makes a point of honor to satisfy the European and French legislators. All the warning pictograms are waiting for you. The PG / VG ratio, the nicotine level, the BBD, a lot number are clearly readable. The relief triangle for the visually impaired is on both the cap and the label.
You can call the customer service if you have a problem with your cash. Note that the apricot pie label is raised to complete your information. By pulling it down, you will be able to access advice of use and prevention which is sometimes redundant with the visual. But better to prevent twice than not at all?
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Maybe it's because the apricot pie maker is in Paris ...? The label is very refined, very classic, without any frills and without fun. On the apricot color display, to recall the name of the juice, we find the name of the brand, the name of the liquid and "Paris". It reminds me of Parisian luxury products, perfumes and cosmetics. As if Paris was a pledge of know-how and luxury .... This is probably what Liquideo wanted to suggest. For my part, I find that all this lacks pep's.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
To test the Apricot Pie, I used Dotmod Dot MTL dripper which allows a very tight vape and favors the flavor. But, before tasting, you must appreciate the smell!
At the opening of the vial, the apricot is at the rendezvous. It is a little caramelized, which is not contradictory with the apricot pie.
At the taste level, the apricot flavor is the predominant note. I note the acidity of the unripe fruit, accompanied by a caramelized taste. By cons, I can not find the pastry taste that I expected. It lacks smoothness that could have been found in a pie.
The whole is not very sweet, not disgusting. The recipe is still successful, the flavor of apricot is realistic. A more pronounced pastry taste would have been pleasant to perceive.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dot MTL RTA by Dotmod
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a PV / VG ratio of 50 / 50, Apricot Tart will suit all materials and most of us.
It is a fruity / greedy, so it will not fear a greater power of vape. By cons, the flavor of the fruit being first, I advise not to force too much on the power. The airflow will be opened moderately, also not to let the apricot escape!
I enjoyed apricot tart at the end of the meal and in the evening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The apricot tart is a fruity-greedy juice that will suit many. It is not too marked in taste but faithful to the fruit. Not too sweet and light in the mouth, it makes a nice juice to drink.
For my part, I would have liked a more important pastry taste, it would have given a smoothness to the liquid that it lacks in my opinion. This remains a very good e-liquid and as for the pies of my grandmother, I will surely come back.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.