Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent the material for the review: Allday (http://www.allday.fr/les-dieux-egyptiens/1201-khepri-eliquide-allday.html)
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.95 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 100%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is quite simple, only in 10ml, but the bottle is original, both in its shape and in its color.
The center of the trapezoidal label is embellished with a drawing of the god that the liquid represents. Namely Khepri for this e-liquid.
A bottle that really stands out by its appearance, but is it distinguished by its taste?
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All the legal and sanitary safety aspects are respected, we also have an expiry date at the expense of a batch number.
The percentage of vegetable glycerin is written in bulk on the bottle since this juice is 100% VG, except the aromas which are partly composed of propylene glycol.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Aside from the shape of the trapezoidal bottle, the packaging is simple with its opacified red glass bottle with a plastic stopper and a fine - tipped glass pipette.
No boxes or plugs accompany this product.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Vanilla, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Patissier, Vanille
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
The taste of "chupa chups" lollipops with milk and orange and less sweet
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening of the bottle, we really have a good smell of orange mixed with that of a custard vanilla. Unfortunately, I did not feel the blood orange but just one sweet orange and no acidity.
At the vape, we also have that orange taste, pleasant, but whose power is attenuated by the aroma of vanilla.
It is not really a creamy cream but rather a type Bavarian cream, a rather round and pleasant taste in the mouth.
Having tested this juice several days, I advise you to let it mature 48 hours to reveal all the roundness of perfumes mixed.
I loved this very well developed liquid, but obviously it will depend on the tastes of each. I only regret that the orange is not more powerful and the vanilla more discreet. We are all on perfumes rather common but very well finished, pleasant and especially successful!
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 17 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: AquaV2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.9
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This liquid requires a little rest to appreciate all the roundness.
I liked that this liquid is stable and perfectly restores the flavors on various values of strengths and powers, so lovers of fruity will find their happiness in this juice, whatever their vape.
In addition, the percentage of glycerine (100%) gives you a very dense steam and despite all a hit quite correct.
- Recommended times of day: End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.57 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A well-balanced liquid, neither too sweet nor too fruity that falls into the category of gourmands by the roundness of its flavors.
I regret that the packaging in 30ml does not exist, I would have liked more! It is an e-liquid pastry and fruity, targeted on two flavors: orange and vanilla.
A perfectly stable juice that supports "heating" and is much better after two days of maturation.
Looking forward to reading you
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.