Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquid Keith Liquideo brand is from the Dandy range of juices with names related to the world of music. All have brown or blonde classic flavors with greedy notes but do not necessarily have the same ratio of PG / VG. Keith Liquid has a PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50, its nicotine level is 3mg / ml.
The product is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of liquid, it is also available in a vial of 50ml with a price of 19,90 €. The 10ml version is available with nicotine levels ranging from 0 to 10mg / ml. The Keith is offered from 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All legal and safety compliance data are on the vial label. So we find the name of the brand, the liquid and the range from which it comes. The composition of the recipe is well indicated as well as the ratio of PG / VG and the rate of nicotine, there is also information on the precautions for use.
The various pictograms are usually present with also the relief for the blind. The batch number that ensures the traceability of the liquid and the best use by date are visible. The name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product are mentioned. Information about the presence of nicotine in the product is listed.
Inside the label is the instructions for use including the indications for possible undesirable side effects, tips for use and storage, it again contains the list of ingredients and the name and contact information. from the laboratory manufacturing the liquid, a pictogram concerning the diameter of the tip of the bottle is visible.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The front of the bottle label has a black solid color on which is deposited the name of the brand, the liquid and the range from which it is derived. An illustration is present and reminiscent of a famous album cover of a rock band whose name refers to the juice. Indications of the flavors of the liquid are indicated.
On the back of the label, in a white box, are information on the presence of nicotine in the product. On the side are the ingredients, the information on precautions for use. There is also the origin of the product with the name and the coordinates of the laboratory, the various pictograms with the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level are present, the lot number and the DLUO also.
Inside the label is the instructions for use, which includes some of the data on the label and the list of possible undesirable side effects.
The packaging, although simple, is quite well done, the design is consistent with the product name, all information is clear and legible.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fat, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Dried fruit, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Liquideo's Keith liquid is a classic and gourmet type of juice with flavors of tobacco and peanut butter. At the opening of the bottle, the scents of peanut are almost ubiquitous, however we can perceive subtle notes of tobacco. The smell is quite sweet and pleasant.
At the taste level, the two flavors composing the recipe are felt in the mouth even if the peanut butter seems to possess a slightly more intense aromatic power than that of tobacco. The tobacco is light blond tobacco, the flavors of peanut butter are genuinely faithful to reality and appear very slightly sweet, the fat aspect of the butter is perfectly noticeable.
Both aromas come together perfectly and are perceived equitably at the end of the tasting. Keith is a rather sweet and light juice, it is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting the Keith, the power of vape was set to 32w and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from HOLY JUICE LAB. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and the hit are light, we already feel the greedy aspect of the composition.
At the expiration the flavors of tobacco appear, they are quite realistic then they are almost immediately followed by those of peanut butter which seems to erase them slightly, at the end of expiration these two flavors are tastefully perceived in a homogeneous way, we get in mouth a kind of unique flavor at once classic and greedy.
The tasting is light, it is not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, Late lunch / dinner with a digestive, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, At night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Liquideo's Keith liquid is a classic and gourmet type juice that is relatively well-made. Indeed, the two flavors composing the recipe are perfectly well associated, they are first felt respectively one after the other. Then, at the end of the tasting, they seem to be assembled in a homogeneous way to offer on the palate a unique flavor mixing the aromas. The classic side is brought by the tobacco and the greedy side is brought by the peanut butter, all with brio.
The aromatic power of the ingredients is present, they are well perceived and tasteful enough fairly. An excellent wedding whose classic and gourmet aspects have been perfectly mastered and associated!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.