- [/ if] Price of the tested product: 69.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Mid-range (from 41 to 80 euros)
- Mod type: Mechanical without kick support possible
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Not applicable
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
A not very expensive epipe in complete kit.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 40
- Product Length or Height in mms: 175
- Product weight in grams: 115
- Material composing the product: Aluminum
- Form Factor Type: Pipe - Long Tip
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: On the top cap
- Fire button type: Spring mechanics
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 1
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 5
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.2 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
A beautiful finish for this epip at a low price. I find it really simple and pretty. When in the hand it really feels like a good object.
- Type of chipset used: None / Mechanical
- Connection type: 510 - via an adapter
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment.
- Lock system ? No
- Quality of the locking system: None
- Features offered by the mod: None / Mod Méca
- Accusability: 18350
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 1
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Is the recharge function pass-through? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? No, nothing is planned to feed an atomizer from below
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 0.1
- Accuracy of the fully charged output power of the battery: Not applicable, it is a mechanical mod
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 2.8 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
You can put everything as ato with an 510 connection. However, avoid putting an ato too big diameter that does not look pretty on this pipe. It has good conductivity. The switch reacts very well. Little trick, if you have nipple batteries put upside down to have a switch race a little longer which will prevent you accidental trips.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on packaging: 2 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
This epipee is delivered to you in a pouch which contains the base of the epipe, the stem, the clearomiseurs, two batteries and a charger. I think for the price it's pretty good. The clearomiseurs is not of a super quality but it is there! Small flat for the charger that you will have trouble using except if you have old electrical outlets.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an external jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Did the mod heat up? weakly
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 3.8 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
So it's an epiphany and because of this the original pipes are more imposing to transport. The change of battery is very simple but the top cap lacks a little grip to unscrew it.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18350
- Number of batteries used during testing: 1
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm mount
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? I like it a lot with a mini RDA
- Description of the test configuration used: original clearomizer or mini RDA with battery provided in the pack
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: A battery effest or AW, a mini RDA and a liquid with a good thick vapor.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 3.6 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
A pretty well finished epipe for not very expensive. In addition it is provided in a very complete pack that allows you to use it without buying anything else except your liquid of course. The clearomiser provides with works but does not have a great rendering both in terms of flavors and steam. If you are looking for a not too expensive epip, go for it you should not be disappointed.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.