Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquidarom
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 Euros
- Price per liter: 550 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
There are more promising regions than others for juice manufacturers. Alsace / Lorraine is one of them, and this is where the Liquidarom laboratory is located in Strasbourg.
This laboratory offers us 3 ranges.
The Liquidarom range, an entry-level juice of the mono-flavor type, with a ratio of 70PG / 30VG, and available in 0, 6, 12, 18mg of nicotine per milliliter. The range is divided into 6 subgroups: tobacco, fruity, freshness, greedy, drink, frosted.It is presented in a bottle of 10 ml flexible plastic.
The Black Edition range, a range of complex mid-range juices, which adopt a median ratio 50PG / 50VG, available in 0, 3, 6, 12 nicotine mg per milliliter. Each juice is presented in a bottle of 10 ml soft plastic packaged in a thin cardboard box.
The High Creek Signature Range, a range developed in Switzerland by 3 "Vape Makers" and manufactured in France by Liquidarom. This premium range offers complex recipes, whose PG / VG ratio varies according to the recipe in 40 / 60 or 20 / 80. They are also available in a bottle of 10 ml packed in a thin cardboard box. They adopt the same breakdown as the previous range in terms of nicotine levels.
In the series of sensible liquids we remember a brand today we have the K-blend that seems to me relates to the brand camel, so let's dive into our past novice vapers to see if this juice is able to keep us away from "evil"?
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Liquidarom has adopted all the codes imposed by the TPD. Everything is completely up to standard, we find all the information, ensuring transparency and traceability of the juice. For the note Liquidarom chose the system of the superimposed label.
Not much to report, it's clean.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For this range, Liquidarom we propose a presentation, rather serious and quite unattractive, worthy of a product from a pharmaceutical laboratory.
A label or white dominates its neutrality, placed at the top of the face, a dark purple logo representing a hummingbird hovering. Just below the name of the brand and the motto. Then a black rectangle separates the top and the bottom of the label, it constitutes the cartridge or figure the name of the juice. Just below it is the nicotine level, which is entitled to a purple rhombus as a cartridge. Around this rhombus the little fantasy: a multitude of small dots declined in a gradient of purple, to look more closely, these small dots contain the silhouette of our small hummingbird. To conclude the face, another black bar informs us of the capacity of the bottle. The other parts of the label are of course dedicated to the mandatory information.
It's not really very exciting, even if these products are for the primo vapoteur, they could be a bit more attractive, I think that even if serious is a good thing, there may be a happy medium.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Difficult there is in this fragrance almost in all ranges mono tobacco flavor, so the list would probably be long and useless.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.13 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Bouquet of tobacco well balanced between the notes of brown, blond and oriental tobacco, a spicy touch, which is reminiscent of a great traditional American blend, smooth, aroma.
A traditional American taste well typed, soft impacts in the mouth, throat and nose, a good sensory satisfaction for vapers lovers of real tobacco. "
So, with the smell, the bouquet of tobacco is not easy to define, one will be satisfied with a perfume of blond tobacco. At the tasting, we feel the mixture of blond and brown tobacco, it gives our juice a warm side and indeed, a soft appearance. The oriental touch and spicy and for me more discreet. Indeed, it is possible that fans of the camel brand find their account.
A very simple taste, do not look for greedy notes, it's classic pure juice.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Tsunami
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A simple tobacco, a ratio 70 / 30, no need to look for noon to 14 hours, a starter kit will be perfectly adapted to our juice.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 3.84 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
For a confirmed vaper, it is difficult to ignite the tasting of a juice so basic that reminds us of our distant beginnings. But as we all know, these simple flavors are crucial to getting your foot in the stirrup. The K Blend is for all those who leave the mark dromedary for the vape. They will find a tobacco nuanced blond and brown, which charms with its warm and mellow. The spicy note promised in the description very precise, seems to me rather very subtle, may be too much, but it has the advantage of making this juice goes everywhere.
So no, no lyrical flight, but a simple good that translates a good product for this category of juice so precious to first-time buyers.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.