Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Olala Vape
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We must as much take into consideration the major players of the vape as new small structures. The environment of e-liquids is not only made of mastodons that float above the ocean of French vapology. There are also more intimate companies that decide to take a ticket in this ecosystem that is ours.
Olala Vape is part of this sphere. Born from the desire of three friends who love the universe of clouds and that of entrepreneurship, they decide to embark, not with lost bodies but intelligently in battle. Olala Vape, aka Quentin, Clément and Jordan, draw the surnames of their juices in the linguistic references that our dear foreign consumers can have. They create a homogeneous and amusing range based on motor aromas and on product names in correlation with phrases that can be launched on the fly by our "foreign strangers".
For once, this is the one that is called "I do not know what" that takes this expression to his account with, in the key, a flavor that is in total harmony with his surname (I will return in the part gustatory).
The packaging is ready for use both physical and regulatory and there is no problem in this area even wanting to find the little beast. It is in the norms and there is more than to open it.
The price is in the average of 10ml of capacity and you will be able to have a meal of 0, 3, 6 and 12mg / ml of nicotine on a base in 50 / 50 of PG / VG. Namely that the range is also available in a vial of 50ml, the price is not known to us at the time of writing this review. I think he too will be in the middle of the market.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Olala Vape has surrounded herself with actors who know the job at the end of the vial to put their process into practice. They trust Tecalcor and Savouréa on one side and they distribute internally their first range.
They will have to make some alterations to meet the perfection of certain requests or recommendations related to our national and European TPD. A better tactile perception of the alert for the visually impaired would be welcome, for example. And for the side "prevention is better than cure", the pictogram dedicated to pregnant women could also appear. For all this, there is enough space on the labeling because the current layout is carried out with intelligence. Everything goes without feeling overwhelmed by unnecessary information.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The visual proposed by Olala Vape is correlated with what can be a company that embarks on a new environment: naivety and surprise. Like this little muse representing these two aspects, she marks and puts her mark on the essence of the brand.
Well found and well thought out, we are on a mastered naivety and a surprise that is only to make you want to put a caress on the cheek or the vial to be more pragmatic. Olala Vape has, I think, found her voice in regards to her first lineup.
Do not change anything, the path is well drawn and the attention captured by this image that stands out clearly among others.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Anise, Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Aniseed, Fruit, Minty
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
A very present freshness immediately clings to the mouth. Mix of anise with a stroke of absinthe that immediately envelops the taste buds. It is not very violent in the dosage but precisely proportioned to trace the route for the "Jack Fruit". But what is this thing?
"Allo Google" tells me that it would be a fruit (jackfruit) that has the flavor mixed between a pineapple and a mango. With this information and probably unconsciously, I loosen a note of pineapple actually. It is rather sweet and, to a lesser extent, juicy. As a mango, I pass by to give it rather a flavor that holds more than an apricot that has just been born and that can be consumed in its first climatic phase.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini / Royal Hunter
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.9
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Team Vap Lab
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It can be passed on dripper with high power because the two major flavors (wormwood and anise) are not small arms. They bent a lot of resistance under their pestle. But it would be more advisable to highlight them under more favorable auspices with adequate equipment to enhance the fruitiness of the recipe.
If you moderate your ardor, there will be a good combination to get to place the notes of fruit in the freshness that is distributed in the mouth. Beyond and as soon as your finger will remain pressed on the "+" of your box, it is the garrison anise / wormwood which will take the weapons for a more virile tasting.
"-" is synonymous with freshness, absinthe / anise fruity doucettement.
"+" Is synonymous with freshness of absinthe / anise very short but not at all uninteresting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, At night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The expression "I do not know what" is all found in relation to this liquid. It really has a taste of "I do not know what"! Already, the description of the product wanted by the creators is an enigma. The "Jack Fruit" !! Personally, I have never seen or tasted it. I can only trust the big slayer of knowledge that Google represents.
He gives me as information: pineapple and mango. Why not ? But it is here that all the subjectivity of taste and vanity intervene, sometimes, to attempt to describe it. Because, if we can agree on just about all the taste of a strawberry or a raspberry, what about the Jacquier?
From this Jacquier, I only take a portion of the pineapple and I put a veil on the mango. Instead, I find apricot and I am sure that some will find reminiscences of fishing or others.
For me, the eminent interest of this "je ne sais quoi" comes from its millimetric dosage between anise and absinthe. Two aromas that have body and thigh and are here mastered brilliantly. No tsnunami effect to knock you out of a strong liquid in the mouth. Thanks to a fair value, he is a pleasant companion in allday.
Where some take a direction almost radioactive taste, the "I do not know what" reveals a subtle cocktail of absinthe and anise, gently with a fruity line. It is ideal and quite conducive to a convoluted discovery.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.