Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Smooke France – Holy Juice Lab
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable? Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
To get a taste of cigarettes is not possible, no offense to neo-vapers that it would reassure.
Nevertheless, it is possible to approach with products derived from natural flavors obtained by a maceration process.
Many have tried (think, with the hoped for potential) but few have succeeded. If some manufactures are no longer part of the ecosystem some specialists persist and V by Black Note is one of them.
V by Black Note is American but the potions were made in Europe and more specifically in Italy. In fact the "V" corresponds to the brand Il Vaporificio well known amateur vapotos of the genre that now flies flag to the stars and stripes
All this is set to music with various recipes with various variations which, I concede, excites the taste buds of your humble servant.
Logically, the different references play a partition in unison, which the name of the brand had let us hear.
But truces of billevesées and interest us at last with this Jazz, pretext with this evaluation.
TPD ready format for Le Vapelier having received his vials of Smooke France, representing the brand on the French territory. Be aware that there is a variation 50 ml booster.
For ours, it will be 10 ml of capacity which are offered in 3 nicotine levels: 3, 6 & 9 mg / ml.
The PG / VG ratio is set to the multivalent value of 50 / 50.
The price is moderate for this type of potion, to be established at 5,90 € the 10 ml and 18,90 € the 50 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The manufacturing process requires the addition of ultra pure distilled water. Remember that the safety of the latter is proven and welcome the transparency of a manufacturer indicating on the labeling.
The whole is in total conformity with the legislation in force and each item perfectly informed.
V by Black Note contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or chemical additives.
E-liquids are made using a natural cold-extraction process designed to slowly extract liquid petrol from tobacco in six to eight weeks.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The visual is in the spirit of a "tobacco" juice.
The colors, the style, the spirit are all elements that go with the taste category.
Note the presence of a cardboard packaging that is able to protect a macerate, custom fragile, destructive UV rays
In addition to this protection, the packaging allows to take the mandatory information on the label to be doubly informed.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of the odor: Woody, Tobacco Blonde, Tobacco Cigar
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing, it is very particular
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Having collaborated for a factory that specialized in the absolute tobacco, the label of reviewer patented within the Vapelier me sticks a little to the skin.
Never mind, I like the taste of these flavors, the challenge and actually I know a little this type of potion.
Only, I would not want the label to be too big to wear or raise expectations too high which only the papillary experience will guide me.
This preamble seems necessary to me because the Jazz of V by Black Note, formerly Barrique of the time Il Vaporificio, is a very complex juice.
Once is not custom, I will start with the aromatic power. If the behavior in the mouth knows how to be moderate, it must be recognized that even 3 mg / ml is beefy. Despite the low dosage of addictive substance, the hit is the kind that feels. Strong but not aggressive, expressive we say.
At inspiration, where the dried herb makes no doubt and fulfills its role to evoke as precisely as possible our old dependent habits, skillfully combines inverted sensations with expiration.
The whole is rather unctuous, carnal limit and is characterized by many aspects. The announcement of an elixir aged in oak casks corroborates the feeling and evokes an alcohol of the same vintage. The flavors are warm, bewitching, the woody aspect and very slightly sweet not being there for nothing.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Haze Rda & Hurricane Rba
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
After a lot of tests, the indirect vape (MTL) is really what best fits this Jazz.
For my part, my faithful Hurricane is the one of my atos that suits him best. More balance, better distribution, the right temperature, everything was fine. But the potion shows many different aspects depending on the setup selected.
In any case, an unfailing rule with all macerates. The raw material is precious and fragile, do not lose sight of it.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a glass, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
If tobacco macerates evoke as faithfully as possible our old addictive habits, that they seem to address the greatest number of neo-vapers, that the raw material can not be more natural, these vapors should represent the most important flavors say: Classics.
Yes, but. The macerates finally concern only a small fringe of conso-vapers and rather specialists (lovers) of the kind dedicated to the grass Nicot. The reason ? Marked tastes, few manufacturers know how to control the manufacturing process and add to that a rapid wear of consumables, resistors, especially in the case of a vape on clearomizers.
Finally, without bragging and even less for lack of humility, I would say that belong to this fringe of vapers, those of aesthetes and other epicureans vaping is not displease me. No more uniformity, big majors. Here we are passionate, in the realm of artisans and in this small circle of insiders V by Black Note we play the score without false notes.
Jazz is a complex e-liquid, "worked" able to give the best to those who will make a minimum of efforts to tame it. A rich taste, powerful but that can be combined with a certain sweetness to better coax you.
The brand with the stars and stripes was rather well inspired to take again (finally I do not know the details of this deal) the brand Il Vaporificio which perfectly controls the processes relating to the obtaining of an absolute of tobacco with value of gold.
Congratulations to Smooke France for having this type of potion in its catalog and for allowing the Vapelier to give you the expertise.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.