Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Smooke France
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.16 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Italian brand of e-liquid Black Note offers its Jazz juice from the "V" range. This is the liquid formerly called "Barrique" of the old brand Vaporificio.
The liquid is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle having a capacity of 10ml of product inserted in a cardboard box. The juice is also available in a bottle "mix and vape" having 40 ml of product and can be boosted to get up to 60 ml of juice, this version is at a rate of 18,90 €.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50 and the nicotine level is 3 mg / ml. Jazz is also available with nicotine levels of 6 and 9 mg / ml. Available at a price of 5,90 € the Jazz ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Apart from the absence of the name of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid, all information relating to legal and safety compliance is present on the box and on the bottle.
So we find the name of the brand, the range and that of the liquid, the nicotine level, the ratio of PG / VG. Information about the precautions for use are visible on the label with the various pictograms as well as the embossed for the blind (it is both on the bottle and on the box).
Information regarding the presence of nicotine in the product is well indicated. The batch number used to ensure the traceability of the juice with the optimal use-by date is correctly entered, the manufacturer's address and email are well noted.
The instructions for use of the liquid are present inside the box.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Jazz liquid is available in a clear, flexible plastic bottle inserted into a cardboard box. The design of the box fits perfectly to the name of the juice, illustrations of saxophone players appear on some sides of the box. The dominant color of the packaging is ocher, all the information on the packaging is perfectly legible.
The box has a pre-cut part to discover the instructions for use of the liquid. On the front side are the names of the brand, range and juice, the ratio of PG / VG as well as the nicotine level. Information regarding the presence of nicotine in the juice is indicated.
On one side of the box is the old name of the juice, on the other side are the recommendations for use with the ingredients of the recipe. There are also pictograms. The label of the bottle has the same aesthetic code and contains the same information, the name of the liquid is written vertically.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Tobacco Brown
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Black Note's Jazz liquid is a classic tobacco flavored juice. At the opening of the bottle, a sweet smell of tobacco is noticeable, the perfumes are quite sweet.
At the taste level the flavors of tobacco have excellent aromatic power, tobacco is perfectly felt in the mouth, a tobacco type light brown tobacco with a woody aftertaste.
I also feel some subtle sweet notes that are relatively light. Despite the aromatic power of tobacco well present, the juice is really light and sweet, it is very pleasant, the tobacco seems tastefully natural.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.36Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Jazz tasting was done with a power of vape set on 40W and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is sweet, the passage in the throat and hit quite light, the woody notes are already felt.
On expiry the flavors of brown tobacco appear, they are tastefully very present and relatively faithful, a brown tobacco quite light and sweet. These flavors are mixed with subtle woody notes pleasant in the mouth. The tasting is pleasant and the juice is not disgusting.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - coffee breakfast, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of each one, Beginning to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.43 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Black Note's Jazz liquid is a classic type of juice whose tobacco flavors have an excellent aromatic power. It is tastefully faithful to reality. The liquid is soft and light, it has subtle woody notes pleasant in the mouth. The impression of "smoking" is quite striking and perfectly felt because the taste of tobacco is really authentic, this sensation is certainly due to the fact that the flavors are extracted from real tobacco leaves.
The result is bluffing realism, a liquid that it seems necessary, I think, absolutely taste, especially for its realism of flavors and for the fans of juice classic of course!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.