Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Solarium / Holyjuicelab
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.20 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.52 €
- Price per liter: 520 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Solana is no longer to be presented in the landscape of French vaping. Creator of liquids and aromas, French society explores the world of flavors.
Today Yuzu is in the spotlight with the Japanese Mix liquid. Yuzu is a citrus fruit whose flavor is between grapefruit and lemon. It looks like a mandarin but lemon-colored.
Japanese mix is available in 10ml format, but you can find it in 50ml. The recipe is concocted on a pg / yd basis in 50/50. and nicotine intake ranges from 0 to 3, 6, or 12 mg / ml.
Its price is in entry-level liquids from € 5,20.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The raw materials used by Solana are pharmaceutical grade for nicotine, vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol, and food grade for flavorings, and come mainly from France and Europe. The design, bottling, labeling and packaging of liquids are carried out in the north of France.
The Japanese Mix label complies with security and legal criteria. The various warning pictograms, and legal information are present. You will find the name of the manufacturer and a consumer number in the drop-down label. But arm yourself with your magnifying glasses! The BBD and lot number are located above the vial barcode, if you are looking for them.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Maneki Neko (this little lucky cat from Japan) says hello to you on the flask of the Japanese Mix. I will tell you the legend of this little Neko who moves his paw and his master, but I think it would be a bit long and you would not find me off topic! Just know that the Japanese are very attached to this 17th century legend and that this little Maneki Neko symbolizes Japan perfectly.
The visual of this liquid is very well chosen. The name and brand of the product are clearly legible below the Neko. Legal and security information occupies 3/4 of the label, but is ultimately quite discreet as your eye is attracted to Neko. Note that the label is scrollable and that you will be able to read a wealth of fabulous information when you are bored.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Citrus, Chemical (does not exist in nature)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Citrus, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The Japanese Mix e-liquid is a combination of strawberry candy and yuzu (Japanese citrus between grapefruit and lemon), which brings a tangy touch and enhances the flavor of the sweet candy. The smell, when I open the bottle, brings me back to childhood, when I stuffed myself with this little tender strawberry candy… A top note reminds me that this candy is not alone in the bottle! Yuzu brings a citrus scent.
I started the test on the Flave 22, mounted with a 0,3 Ω Kanthal coil and a power of 40 W. The flavor is not highlighted. I'm going to change the atomizer.
I choose to use the Precisio for the mtl side of the beast and because I just received it! The first note I feel is that of the candy. Slightly sweet strawberry taste, it is without a doubt a sweet. The chemical strawberry flavor is there and it feels good to find this flavor of childhood. The liquid is not muffled by the freshness omnipresent in today's liquids. The Yuzu brings the top note that brings out the taste of candy and awakens my taste buds.
The vapor is light and normal. The hit felt is very light.
This recipe is well made, balanced, very pleasant. Not very sweet and light, it will be a nice allday.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Light (less than T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Precisio RH BD Vape
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.84 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy juice
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Japanese mix is light in taste so that it can be used without problem throughout the day. On the Flave 22 mounted in Kanthal 0,3 Ω at a power of 40w, I found that the Japanese Mix did not gain in flavor. So I will stay on an average power of 20-25W, the airflow open very moderately so as not to lose flavor.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Neko's call had its effect and I really enjoyed this Japanese Mix. Light on the palate, slightly sweet, a little acidic to wake up my sleeping taste buds with too many gourmet liquids, it will be a good alternative in my choice of vape.
With a score of 4,59, Le Vapelier awarded him a Topjus! Mata kondo! Yoi tsuitachi!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.