- Sponsor who loaned the product for the review: CIGService https://www.facebook.com/cigservice
- Price of the tested product: 45.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Mid-range (from 41 to 80 euros)
- Mod type: Electronics with voltage and variable power
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 30 watts
- Maximum voltage: 8
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.4
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Box mini format as we will have many, many in 2015 ...
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 32.8
- Product Length or Height in mms: 75
- Product weight in grams: 100
- Material constituting the product: Stainless steel, Aluminum, Brass
- Type of Form Factor: Box mini - IStick type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? Yes
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Can do better and I'll tell you why
- Fire button position: Lateral near the top cap
- Fire button type: Mechanical plastic on contact rubber
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 3
- Type of user interface buttons: Mechanical plastic on contact rubber
- Quality of the interface button (s): Good, not the button is very responsive
- Number of parts in the product: 1
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Average
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? No
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 1.9 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
Small box that presents well but once in hand we realize that the assemblies are not always well done.
Indeed the buttons swim a little too much in their home and the box will tend to play maracas ... it's a shame ... especially as this price range of other manufacturers are without fail (review of the 30 cloupor). Another defect, it seems that some series have a worry of no screw on the 510. Indeed some atomizers will simply not be able to mount without having passed through the adapter 510 / ego provides.
My Expromizer mounts without worry, but not my Russian. It is for this reason that I can not give a good note to the threads.
- Type of chipset used: DNA
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by mod: Battery charge display, Resistance value display, Short circuit protection from atomizer, Display of current vape voltage, Display of current vape power , Display of the vape time of each puff, Clear diagnostic messages
- Accu Compatibility: Proprietary Accus
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of used batteries: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 200
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
Nothing to report when the output signal of the box, the signal is flat (to check on oscilloscope but I am not equipped).
The voltages displayed are true to the output voltage (tested via voltmeter).
And the amp limit set at 8A is very significant on "relatively" low resistances.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? We make fun of us!
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 2.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
A vulgar cardboard box and an 510 / ego adapter. No more…. Even the USB charging cable is not provided. For less certain, some mini box offers a much more complete package.
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with the test atomizer: Ok for a side pocket of Jean (no discomfort)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Super simple, even blind in the dark!
- Easy to change the batteries: Not applicable, the battery is only rechargeable
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Small box very easy to use, we mount the ato of his choice, we adjust the power and shoot. Nothing else to do.
Recommendations for use
- Type of battery used during the tests: The batteries are owners on this mod
- Number of batteries used during the tests: The batteries are owners / Not applicable
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A classic fiber - resistance greater than or equal to 1.7 Ohms, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, Rebuildable Genesys type metal mesh, Rebuildable Genesys type mounting metal wick
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? All ato of the market will walk on the condition of having a resistance between 0.4 and 3ohm
- Description of the test configuration used: Kanger subohm atomizer with 0.5ohm occult head and 0.9 ohm expromiser
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: Thanks to its evaser shape in diameter 23, the choice of ato is wide, even an expromiser has a mouth on it.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.1 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
Here is a promising little box. If you are not looking too much on assemblies this box could suit you.
It has it all, integrated battery (perfect for beginners in the vape who have no battery or charger), with 1A USB charger instead of the usual 500mah which will save valuable time when charging, connector 510 on spring (when the thread is good), 30w output max and it is available in several colors (black, blue, gray and pink).
It's a long time for the vamo and its chipset has 33htz and 15w maxi, today it is miniaturization and vape smooth.
Erratum, after checking the box is not smooth. She uses a chipset at 48Hertz
If I can give you advice, if you buy on an online shop, ask to have the connector checked before your delivery, it would be a pity not to be able to use your box because of a badly machined connector. Past detail (which is not a) this mini box works pretty well.
Once again, thank you to Morgan de cigservice for the loan of this copy.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.