Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Wholesaler Francochine
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Second offshoot of the "Gold Collection" range of MC Liquide to pass in my hands, Indiana Blend evokes by his only surname the category of the e-liquid: tobacco. Good news because after a Nuts Crunch excellent performance, it interests me to know if the dive plant Nicot will be represented to his advantage in this range.
In addition, Liquid MC belonging to the Solevan group responsible for the excellent brand Ben Northon dedicated in its entirety to the exploration of tobacco, so we start under the best auspices.
The conditioning is simple but very well done. A flexible plastic bottle equipped with a tip fine enough to fill all your atomizers takes place in a cardboard box whose interior accommodates the notice imposed by law.
Available in 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml of nicotine, Indiana Blend is not deadlocked and intends to seduce beginners but also the most confirmed of us. The assembly carried out on a basis of 50 / 50 of PG / VG corroborates this fact and thus promises, besides a correct vaporization, flavors highlighted by this balanced choice.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.13 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
First of all, let's talk about the things that are annoying, namely the absence of the mention of the production laboratory. Apart from this detail, offset by a good development of other mandatory data and the reassuring presence of a contact with the wholesaler in case of problems, we are on a square product, which has understood the need to display a good profile facing legal vicissitudes.
Thus, between the box, the bottle and the inside of the box, we find all the elements necessary for a clean consumption and in the nails of the most fussy laws, which sanctions a good note in this chapter.
A slight effort to quote the laboratory will therefore be the icing on the cake that will further enrich this safe perfection.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A liquid located in the entry level but still pays the luxury of coming with a box, it is rare. So valuable because the signal sent is eminently positive, the consovator pays a small price and is left with a packaging that some high-end liquids do not have.
By cultivating the dark aspects with a black label on the label, MC Liquide chooses a sober and elegant design, quite likely to value the typical product symbol symbolizing a cowboy on a mustang, traditional western imagery in the vape but well put in value here and agreeing correctly with the surname of the juice. Added value collateral, the white typography appears correctly and simplifies the visual relation to information.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Making a "simple" liquid tobacco is anything but simple. This is indeed to choose the right flavors to achieve a consistent assembly but also to make the potion effective in the long run because we are always, with such a liquid, an allday approach to the vape. The last challenge is to give it a peculiarity, typing the product to make it emerge from the large amount of similar references in the current market.
We have here a blend of tobacco pulling more on the blond than on the brown. A sweet and ripe Virginia is undoubtedly superimposed on a sweet and slightly spicy oriental tobacco to create a comfortable vape sensation. A darker tobacco creates a healthy thickness that avoids all harshness. No bumps here, the bias lies in an elegant blend, almost greedy, which imposes its woody notes and honey or some spices stand out punctually.
So the vape is nice and the well-textured steam amplifies this phenomenon. The recipe stands up and will satisfy many fans of complex and arranged tobacco. Mandatory during this positive aspect, some may blame him for lack of brutality or hardiness.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 37 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Kayfun V5, Narda, Nautilus X
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.59
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Indiana Blend is vape everywhere and is comfortable in all types of atos and at any temperature. Raising power does not scare him and his balanced viscosity makes him almost universal. On a small espresso with a good rebuildable tank, it's a winning duo!
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.52 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Another nice surprise with the Indiana Blend who manages to get out of the mass of tobacco first prize by its sweet taste, at the limit of gluttony and nevertheless possessing harmonic notes that rank it in the higher category.
Its softness is an advantage and a disadvantage because it will necessarily cleave, between those who like soft tobacco and those who prefer a tobacco more hard. But in the end, its balance, its woody touches and its relative neutrality impose it as a potential allday, for both a beginner and a confirmed vaper.
This range starts well and could well reveal other good picks. That's all I hope.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.